We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To not understand why this man is not in jail

(13 Posts)
Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 20:58:45

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/german-court-rules-parents-of-15-year-old-girl-cannot-stop-her-h/

People often trot out Germany as the gold standard for liberal life well f this is what you get they can keep it

How can someone have sex with his 15 year old nice and everyone just shruggs and says oh well

How do Germany safe guard there children of uncles can sleep with there 14 year old nices even putting aside the age because it seems legal there though I thought that was about two 14 year old sleeping together rther than a grown man and child😕 He's her fucking

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 20:59:24

I am just 🙁🙁🙁😳 and he was a foster carer

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 21:16:28

Very sad

Soubriquet Wed 02-Nov-16 21:21:01

I don't like it. At all

But the age of consent is 14 in Germany. And there is such thing as familial sexual attraction. Usually between siblings or parent and child but it happens

It's not nice. It's not natural but the law says it's ok

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 21:27:52

So how do they sort out who's been groomed and who's in love

I would imagine most 13/14 year old girls think there in love many of the girls who were groomed up north here thought they were in love no they were being bloody groomed

Soubriquet Wed 02-Nov-16 21:28:58

No idea. But in Germany, she's 15 and able to have a say in what she wants

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 21:29:37

That is the whole point of grooming to make yu think your consenting when really your just being manipulated

Soubriquet Wed 02-Nov-16 21:30:28

I know that

But she was seen by therapist wasn't she? Her family had her committed

Surely any grooming flags would have shown themselves then

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 21:30:49

She was 14 when he ran off to France with her and I would imagine many girls unless totally fucked up would make a move on there uncle 😳🙁

Thefishewife Wed 02-Nov-16 21:32:00

So in reailty it would have to been him making a Ive in her

EveOnline2016 Wed 02-Nov-16 21:56:29

It's her uncle by marriage, so unless I read it wrong they are not blood uncle and niece.

As much as I think it's totally sickening and discussing that a 47 year old would groom and have sex with a 14/15 year old, legally he hasn't done anything wrong in German law.

If I was the parents I would be campaigning to up the age of consent.

EveOnline2016 Wed 02-Nov-16 21:58:00

Btw op * I would imagine many girls unless totally fucked up* I find that comment upsetting.

MH problems don't mean someone is fucked up.

EveOnline2016 Wed 02-Nov-16 21:58:21

I would imagine many girls unless totally fucked up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now