Talk

Advanced search

AIBU To Just delete facebook friend?

(10 Posts)
Babyroobs Wed 02-Nov-16 17:31:31

FB friend is currently ranting on fb about children in receipt of fsm getting to do the Duke of Edinburgh scheme at a reduced rate wheras she works her arse off and has to pay £10 more. Just can't believe people are so bloody ignorant and I'm shocked at the number of others joining in supporting her.

JellyBelli Wed 02-Nov-16 17:34:15

Ugh, just delete her. I'd say something, the miserable cow.

SausageSoda Wed 02-Nov-16 17:37:37

How well do you know her in real life?

Scrumptiousbears Wed 02-Nov-16 17:41:24

Delete her. Failing that just unfollow her.

KayTee87 Wed 02-Nov-16 17:42:32

What's fsm?

I delete people all the time on fb smile

leanback Wed 02-Nov-16 17:42:55

I do this all the time. Love a good purge. My argument is that they can moan all they want but I don't have to read it on my own personal feed.

shaggedthruahedgebackwards Wed 02-Nov-16 17:45:13

She is entitled to her opinion and you are entitled to delete her from your FB if you find her opinions offensive

FeedMeAndTellMeImPretty Wed 02-Nov-16 17:52:21

I deleted someone for passive aggressive rants, but it came back to bite me on the bum when she noticed. I foolishly thought it would just go under the radar but instead got a snarky message asking what she'd done and had to explain blush

Easier and less offensive to unfollow so you don't see the crap they post but they have no idea.

Thinnestofthinice Wed 02-Nov-16 18:41:51

She's just advertised to the world she's working but skint to be honest. It's resentment talking. Just hide her.

DoYouRememberJustinBobby Wed 02-Nov-16 18:44:53

Delete, delete, delete.
Facebook is only a decent addition to life if you like the people you have on it/can tolerate what they say. Otherwise it is a sentence for a crime you didn't commit.
Delete and delete her number too.
Buh bye knobhead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now