Talk

Advanced search

Want to strangle ds!

(3 Posts)
jmh740 Wed 02-Nov-16 10:25:16

Eldest ds moved out a couple of months ago he's 22 dd is 9 and ds is 6. There is a family party Friday I'm going with youngest 2 and my parents staying away Thurs till sat ds said he couldn't get time off work. Monday he texted me to ask if I wanted to go to the pics Thursday as he's got wed Thurs off work, reminded him we will be away ( bit put out he couldn't change days off to Thurs fri) so I suggested we do lunch today because youngest 2 miss him he said yes I need to go and deliver something today 15 miles away I've got an appointment at 4 so I suggested we make a bit of a day of it I pick him up 10.30 we have a look around do lunch then home he said that was fine, texted him last night he said was still OK. Texted him this morning (he has form for letting us down at the last minute) rang him a couple of times last time he rejected the call then I tried again and straight to voicemail. Now have an upset dd and ds. Why couldn't he just say he didn't fancy it

ArchibaldsDaddy Wed 02-Nov-16 19:55:47

I blame the parents...

(Only teasing!).

jmh740 Wed 02-Nov-16 21:06:40

Lol thanks! He's just texted me to say he's only just woken up, I thought my life would be less stressful after he'd moved out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now