Talk

Advanced search

To wake DSD up now (age 9) and let her sleep in our room?

(8 Posts)
Bumbleclat Sat 29-Oct-16 03:03:44

Worrying...
We glossed the nursery today and the fumes left me with a massive headache. DSD's bedroom is next door to said nursery where she's currently fast asleep.
We've got her window and the window to the nursery wide open but I'm worried she's sleeping breathing all that nastiness.
Just debating whether to go and wake her up and tel her to come and sleep in our room (2 rooms away) Am I being neurotic!?

hotdiggedy Sat 29-Oct-16 03:11:03

You probably are being a bit over the top of all the windows are open but if it gives you peace of mind and you think she will get back to sleep ok then why not.

OlennasWimple Sat 29-Oct-16 04:08:00

What is she going to sleep on in your room? When will she wake up anyway - will another 3-4 hours in that room (which is next to, not inside the room that was painted) make any difference?

Bumbleclat Sat 29-Oct-16 04:10:59

She'd sleep in our bed I guess, next to DH.
I just checked on her and she looked okay, there's lots of air going into her room.
I have a massive headache and am downstairs on the sofa being kicked by baby (32 weeks preg)

abbsismyhero Sat 29-Oct-16 07:52:45

Chop an onion in half it absorbs the smell

junebirthdaygirl Sat 29-Oct-16 09:05:11

I was coming on to suggest the onion!!

Bumbleclat Sat 29-Oct-16 09:59:03

Thank you all, she was fine I on the other hand am coughing up dust and paint fumes, worrying that I've harmed the baby sad
Such a worry wart.

YelloDraw Sat 29-Oct-16 11:14:23

Isn't modern paint on toxic now? -'s how much glass did you use? Surely just woodwork and door?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now