Talk

Advanced search

To think this was bound to happen

(11 Posts)
Thefishewife Sat 22-Oct-16 11:08:27

When Somone says there very small child is transgender it largely go in challged and its jus expected most children under 5 are selectable to parental influnace if you repeat somthing often enough they will take it on board

That how often people get away with pretending there children are ill they imprint in when the child is young and they simply repeat this

Because we gone so PC most feel demonstrated in t he case unable to challenge this gender thing just because a boy acts femmine or a girl acts masculine dosent mean they are transgender it might but not nessairly I also can see that parents get a lot of attention and special treatment and can see for some it might be seduceing

metro.co.uk/2016/10/21/boy-7-ordered-to-live-with-father-after-mother-raised-him-as-girl-6207050/

Can't imagine what damage has been done to this poor boy
At most primary schools girls and boys are allowed to wear trousers so painting nails pink and putting a massive pink bow in your child's hair would only be done in my view to attention seek because a lot of girls wear trousers

I have two daughters myself and wouldn't dress them like that for school

PoldarksBreeches Sat 22-Oct-16 11:10:36

This case was complicated though as the mother hadmental health issues and didn't provide the child with education. She also fabricated evidence about the so called diagnosis and evaded working with services.
Im in agreement than transing young children is abusive but this case wasn't solely about that. It would never have made court if the mother wasn't generally abusive.

Thefishewife Sat 22-Oct-16 11:16:57

But that's my whole point of she was looking after him in all other regards then this would have never been found out

I wonder how many others are doing this to there very young children

When really actually it's about them or there need for attention but it's going in challged because they are being well cared for in all other ways there was a thing on here a few months back about a boy who was "transgender" mum had cheerleader being doing the to rounds and many on the mumsnetter said had agreed during the interview he looked uncontabke mum was mostly speaking of the child and at one point the sibling even apologised for called the child the wrong gender

And most agreed it seemed to be coming from the mother

Somone May rember

Thefishewife Sat 22-Oct-16 11:20:38

It my view this is another strand of munchausen by proxy pretending your child has gender issues to gain attention or to gain local noterity

And sadly I could have my daughters head put her in some boys clothing send her to school say she is transgender and I actually think the school would be to scared to challge me in any real way

That's actually frignting

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sat 22-Oct-16 11:23:15

I also can see that parents get a lot of attention and special treatment

Do they?

As someone living it I can't say I get any attention or special treatment at all, neither does my child. Nor do we want any.

Please don't use this one instance, which goes far beyond trans issues, as evidence of what we all do.

WorraLiberty Sat 22-Oct-16 11:33:22

It was bound to happen because we've 'gone so PC'?

Has it never happened before now then?

HaveNoSocks Sat 22-Oct-16 19:13:58

Are you joking? Trans teenagers are at a huge risk of suicide, depression and anxiety. They're a group which experiences about the highest level of prejudice - One or two nut jobs aside no one in their right mind would choose to identify as a different gender just for "special treatment and attention". That's ridiculous.

I knew one boy who identified as a girl from pretty much as soon as he was able to state a preference. His parents were clearly uncomfortable with the idea and would prefer it would just go away but he persisted with it (he was 5 when I knew him and had been insistent for years that he was a girl).

RiverTam Sat 22-Oct-16 19:22:18

Yes, I agree with some of what you've said, the judge in his ruling stated that the current orthodoxy had resulted in concerns with regard to J not being dealt with properly. We already know that debate is shut down (particularly by mentioning suicide), and that bigot, transphibe etc are shouted from the rooftops as soon as anyone expresses concern.

I have real concern that a lot of children are going to suffer due to their parents, by which I mean those who push transing for their own interests eg homophobia - better to have a trans girl than a gay son (which seems to have been the exact case with the CEO of Mermaids).

I think that a lot of children are going to end up suing their parents, organisations such as mermaids, the Tavistock and even the NHS. I think the backlash will be immense.

And meanwhile, those very few children who are genuinely suffering, whose parents just want the best for them without mutilating, castrating or sterilising them, without turning them into lifelong medical patients, will be thrown under the bus of the trans dogma.

It is a very sad state of affairs.

NewYearNewLife2016 Sat 22-Oct-16 19:32:23

'We gone so PC'?!
Perhaps if you read beyond trashy newspapers you'd be able to write actual English and not come across as an imbecile with the views to match. Your posts make you sound ridiculous.

RiverTam Sat 22-Oct-16 19:33:59

Have you read the judgement, New?

Prawnofthepatriarchy Mon 24-Oct-16 19:04:42

Whereas yours makes you look singularly ill-informed, NewYear. The mother in the case to which OP refers was causing grave harm to her son and the judge speaks in very critical terms of the willingness of social workers to accept her version of things, ignoring the flares of alarm sent up by other professionals who dealt with the poor child. I suggest you read the judgment before you insult anyone else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now