Talk

Advanced search

to get a tria age defing laser?

(8 Posts)
imonthelist Tue 18-Oct-16 22:15:03

Its a £450 laser that is supposed to help with wrinkles and pigmentation as well as generally brightening up skin. Gets mixed reviews but I know someone who swears by it. I'm 40ish now and need a little help with looking my best and quite fancy, would I be crazy to get one?

PickAChew Tue 18-Oct-16 22:22:53

I can think of things I'd rather spend £450 on.

PickAChew Tue 18-Oct-16 22:36:09

And with 28% of reviews on Amazon.com being one star including some pictures of some pretty alarming effects, I think it's a definite don't buy.

OhMrsQ Tue 18-Oct-16 22:37:51

Not that it helps with pigmentation, but I bought one of those clarisonic whirry brush things for my face. I use it in the shower every day with cleanser and my skin is smooth and super bright now.

imonthelist Tue 18-Oct-16 22:43:14

I already have a clarisonic and I like it but really want something with a little more power.

Can't find any pictures on review on amazon. Amazon.com also doesn't seem to have any tria adl reviews at all?

PickAChew Tue 18-Oct-16 22:54:36

172 review: www.amazon.com/Tria-Beauty-Age-Defying-Laser/dp/B00V5WVNGW

imonthelist Tue 18-Oct-16 23:08:35

Those marks are just redness from the laser and normal. Also 44% loved it, I know it isn't a sensible buy but I would like to try it. Will see if anyone does a 30 day trial or something.

imonthelist Tue 18-Oct-16 23:10:36

Also it is like prescription strength retin a, that stuff is the bomb for antiaging but it takes anything from a month to a year for you to get the real benefits. So many women try it including my girlfriends but will not stick out the redness and peeling for more than a week or so, it really is no pain no gain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now