Talk

Advanced search

to have not moved on from the referendum 2

(3 Posts)
smallfox2002 Sat 15-Oct-16 14:06:20

Continuing the last thread.

smallfox2002 Sat 15-Oct-16 14:08:38

"I voted to leave and I stick by my vote because I am sick of Polish and Romanians being allowed to just come here and bleed the benefits system dry when they have paid nothing in to it take all the houses and think they are entitled to hell and all from the NHS. We'll all be better off out of the EU and we'll get the country that we had back. The country that men gave their lives to fight for during WW2 has long gone and we now pander to the demands of every other country we need to get our country back and send everyone who no longer has a right to be here packing. Look what happened when Tony Blair dragged us in to the mess with America we ended up becoming a target and got bombed that would never of happened if we hadn't been dragged in to the mess."

Ah the I am a bit thick and xenophobic vote, really, I must applaud you on your ability to conform to stereotypes.

JellyBelli Sat 15-Oct-16 14:13:01

Someone who has no grasp of history or politics, how depressing. We fought Hitler because we were at risk of invasion by a tyrant, as was the rest of Europe. And we fought to free the other enslaved countries. We didnt do that alone.

Also, I remember the plane hijacks of the 1970's, the Harrods bombing, and the Iranian Embassy siege. That was well before Blair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now