Talk

Advanced search

Ched Evans acquitted

(75 Posts)
mycatwantstokillme1 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:01:41

AIBU to think that his girlfriend is an absolute disgrace to women?

ChairoftheBored Fri 14-Oct-16 16:02:46

What a depressing day to be a woman.

That's about as articulate as I can be at the moment.

Veggiesupremeextracheese Fri 14-Oct-16 16:04:16

fucking ridiculous

HappyGirl86 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:04:36

Completely agree!!! I saw them in a supermarket once.....I so wish I had asked her what on earth she was thinking.

Aderyn2016 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:05:46

Wtf is she thinking? Words fail me

Jellybean83 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:06:58

There really are no words... so disappointing!

Chippednailvarnishing Fri 14-Oct-16 16:09:01

She approached a witness, I hope that she gets proscuted.

I can't wait to hear how she's going to explain to their children that their father "cheated" on her by lying his way into a hotel and then had sex with a woman so drunk she can't even remember having sex with him, whilst their uncle and his mate attempted to film them through the hotel window and then when he had finished he left through a fire escape.

Class.

BarbarianMum Fri 14-Oct-16 16:09:06

It wasn't his girlfriend in that hotel room, it was him. What a prize she's won.

Soubriquet Fri 14-Oct-16 16:09:17

Oh come on you know what's she's thinking

She's following the bloody money and the fame that comes with being a WAG

Nothing else

Chippednailvarnishing Fri 14-Oct-16 16:09:40

prosecuted even!

GingerIvy Fri 14-Oct-16 16:10:43

I sincerely hope his career just continues to decline and he goes nowhere.

yerbutnobut Fri 14-Oct-16 16:10:59

They deserve one another.

mycatwantstokillme1 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:11:10

I'm so angry with her because it's her father that funded his website and put up the £50k reward for new witnesses. One of the 2 new witnesses brothers was a friend of Evan's brothers. The appeal heard that they could be allowed because when the victim had sex with them she used similar words and did it in 'similar' positions'. Jesus, when is it going to be finally outlawed that a woman's sexual history has fuck all to do with if she consented when she's raped?

I just have no sympathy whatsoever for his girlfriend. She should be utterly ashamed.

BeyondPolkadots Fri 14-Oct-16 16:11:38

Not that he's likely to appear at my clubs, but I shall make my opinion known if he does.

Wanker.

helennotsomadnow Fri 14-Oct-16 16:11:43

how truly depressing

AllThePrettySeahorses Fri 14-Oct-16 16:11:50

I'm disgusted and disappointed beyond belief. Is it because the woman the rapist raped didn't wait long enough before she had sex again? Or at least as long as they seem to think she should? Well I hope someone enjoys their reward money.

hanahsaunt Fri 14-Oct-16 16:12:16

I am completely staggered that the judge allowed ex partners of hers to give evidence. I sincerely hope that that decision is subject to review - it goes completely against any form of justice. One might say innocent until proven guilty but they seem to have forgotten that the VICTIM is NOT the one on trial. I wonder what his ex partners would have to say.

AyeAmarok Fri 14-Oct-16 16:12:39

I accept that this jury did not find him guilty of rape beyond all reasonable doubt.

The previous jury did though, and the difference in the evidence in that trial was that this jury were told that she'd has a sex life previously. And that this jury weren't told that CM described her as "sick".

This case was very clearly rape to me. That some people consider this scenario to not be rape makes me despair of their mentality and the justice system. But it doesn't make me think he's any less of a rapey scumbag.

Vevvie Fri 14-Oct-16 16:13:56

www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-ched-evans-partner-natasha-12026937

She was so desperate to clear his name. Why, he has the morals of an alley cat.

ChequeOff Fri 14-Oct-16 16:14:52

Unfuckingbelievable. We are truly living in a mad world.

mycatwantstokillme1 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:18:12

I'd also like to know why Ched Evans brother and his mate weren't charged with voyeurism for filming the woman having sex with CM - they were filming outside the hotel window without her even knowing. That kind of stuff doesn't have to be distributed before you can charge someone, she didn't know they were doing it and didn't give her consent. And his brother is now a secondary school teacher. I know I'm going to sound like outraged of Tonbridge Wells now, but if I had a child in that fuckers class I'd be complaining to the Head. WHo wants their child taught by someone that secretly films a very drunk woman having sex without her knowledge?

Money really does talk.

mycatwantstokillme1 Fri 14-Oct-16 16:22:37

Actually there are so many things I could rant about, about this whole saga. He got fast tracked through the CCRC when most people have to wait YEARS. It will put women off reporting - especially if their rapist has the sort of wealth and social power as Evans - they know they'll get trashed. The woman in this case had to move 3 times because his adoring fans were threatening to kill her.

It's a good job I'm going out now or I might spontaneously combust.

The whole crime of rape is fucked up still. The law still seems to be on the side of the rapist!

AyeAmarok Fri 14-Oct-16 16:26:02

If you're so drunk that while naked in a locked, dark hotel room a strange man breaks in and enters the room and and you don't react by screaming and being terrified, then you do not have the capacity to consent to sex. Because you clearly have no idea what is going on.

The fact that the guy (who you don't know, and whose name you are not told) then gets his cock out, swaps positions with his mate (who then leaves the room and tells someone you're "sick"), doesn't say a SINGLE WORD to the girl before sticking his uncondomed penis into her and a few minutes later sneaks out the fire escape...

How? How did they reach this verdict?

Sunshineonacloudyday Fri 14-Oct-16 16:26:26

That woman is only with him for his money. What a role model to society and to her children.

RaptorInaPorkPieHat Fri 14-Oct-16 16:28:39

This is horrendous.

Regardless of whether he has the label 'rapist' what he did that night was morally reprehensible.

The poor girl has had her life torn apart because of this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now