to post here about Amazon repeatedly delivering to the wrong address and how shit their customer services is in the hope they might notice?!

(6 Posts)
ChickenVindaloo Tue 11-Oct-16 19:48:23

I've been using Amazon and getting several parcels delivered to my flat every week for years without incident so I'm really disappointed to have this experience with them.

The last 6 or so parcels, instead of being addressed to 5/6, have been addressed to 6/5. So the address label is wrong, even though my account shows it going to the right address. The depot is Dunfermline, by the way for any Amazon bods reading. And it only seems to be products sold by Amazon themselves, not 3rd parties which are affected.

So the poor guy in the next block is having parcels dumped at his door d people ringing his bell looking for me.

ChickenVindaloo Tue 11-Oct-16 19:50:14

So phoned them for the 3rd time tonight and they are "looking into it".. Again!

rjay123 Tue 11-Oct-16 19:52:35

My favourite of theirs is when they told me my address didn't exist, despite having delivered there a couple of days before.

Morons.

ChickenVindaloo Tue 11-Oct-16 20:08:04

Lol! Tesco believes my address doesn't exist! Even though it's a block of flats that's been on this road in a big town since 1920. John Lewis can find it! My sat nav can find it! Google maps can find it!

Thank goodness my neighbour is a) honest and b) kind and c)willing to text me when Amazon have been again and hold the parcel meantime.

I've told him to start sending the cheeky fuckers round here and not accept the parcels anymore.

klassy Tue 11-Oct-16 20:37:40

How odd. Amazon's customer service are usually very good - I've always used their live-messaging system (or whatever it's called) and they've fixed things perfectly. Maybe try raising it by email/messaging too?

Moaning about them here in the hopes that they'll stop and take time to search through a huge database to find your unique complaint won't help them do it faster.

ChickenVindaloo Tue 11-Oct-16 20:53:04

No but I just want them to realise it's an system issue that needs correcting. To help others in my situation as I can't be the only one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now