Talk

Advanced search

Ex H lying to CMS and making my life hell

(4 Posts)
MiniChedda Mon 10-Oct-16 16:56:32

Ex and I have 3 DC. We do not get on. He pays me £14 a week per child and has them 3 nights a week. He owes me over £1000 in backdated maintenance.

On Friday he told me that instead of dropping dc at his house at 10am on sunday it would now have to be the evening as it was 'ridiculous' him getting up at 7am to get home in the to have them (his gf lives a few hours drive away).

I said it's his only day off the week to spend time with them and that it wasn't fair on me or the dc to simply announce the change. He proceeded to tell me he 'doesn't give a fuck' about me and that 'it's like talking to a retard' .... hmm

I said if he was going to expect me to have the DC all day Sunday then I would also have them Sunday night and he could collect them from school as usual on the Monday. Rather than him simply having them for bedtime and paying less maintenance (again).

I contacted the child maintenance service to inform them of the change and he has lied through his teeth saying he is having them for an extra night during the week. This is not true and was never even mentioned, let alone agreed to.

I cannot believe he is lying through his teeth to yet again get out of paying for his children. I've just had a baby and feeling low as it is and it's like he's trying to push me over the edge on purpose. I cannot bear the way he speaks to me sad

MiniChedda Mon 10-Oct-16 16:59:46

Sorry posted too soon. Meanwhile just had a message telling me I'm 'fucking crazy'.. So, aibu somewhere here?

HKHKHR Mon 10-Oct-16 19:42:39

flowers and congratulations on your baby. I don't know how to help you but didn't want to leave your message unanswered. Someone will come along and have some useful advice I am sure.

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Mon 10-Oct-16 19:47:57

Suggest mediation to have a contract drawn up regarding the over night's. Cheaper than paying a solicitor and still acceptable to cms. Then send them a copy.
Or take photos showing dates and times of the kids in bed however many nights you do have them and send them in.
Csa used to accept photos and Internet info as proof!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now