Sister ignoring my messages....

(11 Posts)
pinkpantsrock Sun 09-Oct-16 21:25:48

I'm close with my stinky big sister and we must message each other about 20+ times a day and call each other a fair amount. I've sent her a few messages today, including a video and she's ingored them
all!!

aibu to think up some revenge for ignoring me? i was thinking about mixing salt into her fresh coffee so when she makes a brew it will
be salty...... evil laugh.....i could pop to hers tomorrow and sneak in...... big evil laugh

MyGiddyUncle Sun 09-Oct-16 21:29:04

Good grief, I can't imagine messaging any one 20+ times every day. Tbh I think YABU just for that and could do with branching out your social network/getting some space!

SaucyJack Sun 09-Oct-16 21:30:47

Calm your tits.

SoTheySentMeA Sun 09-Oct-16 21:37:52

My sister and I have a revenge thing going on. It started when I was 12 and she was 18. She went on a night out instead of staying home with me and I left cornflakes inside her pillow case and a glass of milk on her bedside table for her to have breakfast when she got home the next morning grin she did see the funny side.

The most recent one involved moving all of her clothing to the wrong places (think undies drawer contents to top of wardrobe, shoes in undies drawer etc)

She does equally ridiculous and childish things to me. We are now both in our 30's.

Salty coffee is a good start!

fastyellowcar Sun 09-Oct-16 21:50:27

Loving the cornflakes!

I'd be careful of salty coffee. You might find a slug in yours grin

BerylMeeps Sun 09-Oct-16 21:59:04

I sent a pic of myself expressing BM to mine in this situation. She was mildly mortified and stopped ignoring me gringringrin

missm0use Sun 09-Oct-16 22:18:04

Flour in the hairdryer ... wink

RavioliOnToast Sun 09-Oct-16 22:26:18

Saucy grin

lifeaintblackandwhite Sun 09-Oct-16 22:36:00

Your sister must be busy or maybe she dropped her phone down the loo

SmallBee Sun 09-Oct-16 22:40:42

Hair dye in her leave in conditioner?

Arfarfanarf Sun 09-Oct-16 23:12:57

I do evil things to terry wogan with photoshop and send them to my sister.

Or at least i did.

After he died it felt wrong.

Sisters are for torturing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now