Sex in movies

(5 Posts)
KungFuPandaWorksOut Sat 08-Oct-16 20:51:53

Now we me and the DH decided on an action movie - (The newest mechanic one if anybody cares)

Now some baddies are after Jason Statham and Jessica Alba, sweet I think the actions kicking in early.
No, Jason & Jessica decide that now is the time to have passionate sex even though they're lives hang in the balance!

Now as the movie continues its purely action, no hint of "romance" or sex again. I find it bizarre that movie makers in films find it ideal to chuck in a random sex scene.

AIBU to think that recently in most movies they throw a random sex scene or love story line in that's irrelevant?

U2HasTheEdge Sat 08-Oct-16 20:57:19

YANBU

Gets right on my nerves.

There's always some random sex scene for no reason.

UterusUterusGhali Sat 08-Oct-16 21:01:01

The film Speed comes to mind.

There is literally no need for Keanu & Sandra to snog at the end. It's the most ridiculous thing in an already preposterous film.

Did they think the laydees would like it?

Urgh.

KungFuPandaWorksOut Sat 08-Oct-16 21:09:56

I think that's why they thrown in the sex scene in this movie, because Jason peels his top off, really really slowly and then it sort of pans in on his torso hmm
Think it's for sex appeal, but if I'm watching an action movie, I don't want sex appeal!!

JulietteL Sun 09-Oct-16 00:31:36

YANBU. One of the worst was in the first Transporter film (also Jason Statham, oddly) where, having escaped his house being blown up, they break into someone else's house and have sex on a granite table, of all things. Looks so uncomfortable, plus they surely have bigger things to worry about??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now