Talk

Advanced search

Graham Norton. No red chair????

(12 Posts)
bingisthebest Fri 07-Oct-16 23:28:13

He's not done it this series. Always loved it. Anyone know why?

JedRambosteen Fri 07-Oct-16 23:31:11

Probably gave someone whiplash last season...

bingisthebest Fri 07-Oct-16 23:32:25

I wandered that.

NoTractorsAtTheTable Fri 07-Oct-16 23:33:28

He's had more people on than normal, think it just ran out of time. Have to say, I'm quite relieved - I've always had to dive for the remote when the chair bit starts!

SimonLeBonOnAndOn Fri 07-Oct-16 23:40:51

It was quite dull tonight

YouTheCat Fri 07-Oct-16 23:49:53

I usually find the whole red chair thing very cringey unless someone has something really gross or funny to say. It's just embarrassing.

I'd rather they left it out.

PlayOnWurtz Sat 08-Oct-16 00:09:11

I'm glad they left it out.

I love Sam Neill he's my old man crush.

Bestthingever Sat 08-Oct-16 00:12:09

Yes tonight was quite dull. Danny de Vito was surprisingly boring!

PlayOnWurtz Sat 08-Oct-16 00:14:42

I think it was too many guests.

Sam Neill and miranda are usually more charismatic in interviews so I'm blaming Ewan

NoTractorsAtTheTable Sat 08-Oct-16 00:17:35

I actually think it was a bad call to have Miranda and John Bishop on the same night - two comedians on the same night always seems to fall a little flat.

NoelHeadbands Sat 08-Oct-16 00:20:51

I don't miss the red chair really, I guess the funniest thing about it was watching the mega celebs watching it (iyswim)

Tonight's wasn't the best really- John Bishop was stilted and not v funny, Miranda Hart just made everything about her, Ewan McGregor was ok, a tad dull. Sam Neill reminded me of Julian Clary a LOT so I lost concentration when he was talking.

Cannot stand that Dreamgirls shite so didn't relish the music act.

Which all in all ^^ makes it sound like I hated it. I didn't, it was fine and benignly amusing smile

BadToTheBone Sat 08-Oct-16 00:26:23

I'll be able to watch it again if they've taken out the red chair, it was the reason I didn't watch it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now