Talk

Advanced search

Thorpe Park Size Restrictions Worries

(3 Posts)
JjJoshjJ Fri 07-Oct-16 03:09:09

Hi,
This Saturday I am visiting Thorpe park however I am worried about whether or not I will fit into some of the rides. I am going with a large group and am the only plus size one so would be quite embarrassing. I have a 48 inch chest standing at its largest point, I have large thighs, I am 6ft1 and weight around 21stone. (I'm a guy btw). I have been before and had no problems after a little push but I have since gained weight however have also quite drastically increased in height. Any replies would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure I worrying over nothing, thanks.

OneEpisode Fri 07-Oct-16 03:58:35

Can you remember the test seats at the ride entrance? Each ride fits differently so you could try the seat before you queue. You would know if you had to remove your coat if that adds bulk.
I hope you have a nice day.
The only hmm moment I remember at Thorpe was seeing one ride load a group of men (t-shirts said something like "bears on tour" but this was a few years ago.). The group were first in the queue so walked on and all seated themselves on one side. Then the ride filled up with little kids. There was then a delay whilst the ride attendant had to ask everyone to mix up a bit. Maybe the ride was unbalanced?

Mouikey Fri 07-Oct-16 04:53:25

Might be worth looking at the website as I think their weight and height restrictions are on there. Try the test seats out as well - honestly you may have difficulty with the moulded seats on some of the rides (the ones with the overhead restraints).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now