Talk

Advanced search

To want to buy slippers and wear them all day??

(8 Posts)
rosesandcashmere Fri 30-Sep-16 11:40:18

I'm in the city of London, I wore flat, black, leather pumps. They were comfy.... WERE. I walked from the station to my office and now I have huge blisters. Have hobbled to boots and got some competed but they still hurt. WIBU to pop to m&s and buy some slippers instead? It is casual day after all... or would I look like I had finally lost the plot? All ideas considered!!

rosesandcashmere Fri 30-Sep-16 11:40:52

compeed bastarding iPhone

MissCalamity Fri 30-Sep-16 12:27:12

I've been wearing slippers all week in the office due to a possibly fractured toe, it's been lovely!
I just wouldn't buy the big animal type slippers! grin

Bluebolt Fri 30-Sep-16 12:29:50

Suffering with a bad knee and nothing compares to my memory foam sketchers.

rosesandcashmere Fri 30-Sep-16 12:51:18

See I have the sketchers go walk... I had knee surgery before BUT my god they stink. Even if I wash them, I wear once and they stink sad they are like walking on clouds though!!! See I was thinking if I go slippers I may as well go giant animal grin

ProseccoBitch Fri 30-Sep-16 13:00:06

I bloody love slippers. If you work somewhere that it's OK to wear them then go for it!

JellyBelli Fri 30-Sep-16 13:01:55

You have an injury so it shouldnt be a problem. Try some charcoal insoles for your Sketchers before you give up on them.

rosesandcashmere Fri 30-Sep-16 13:38:17

My injury has healed in fairness. Will look at charcoal insoles though as I love my sketchers! I have to be very smart at work but it's Friday, no one is in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now