to detest reality sleb tv esp with their kids?

(6 Posts)
MonicaLewinskisFlange Tue 27-Sep-16 14:17:56

I admit, I have a penchant for trashy or intrusive reality TV OK I am just a nosey person. Think BB before channel 5, OBEM, Judge Rinder etc. All good fun, tears, tantrums, real life etc.

But when these so called celebrities drag their kids into the limelight, I get really judgey pants. Katie Price, the KKK clan, The Oliver's... and now Sam Faiers. Ha my auto-correct keeps putting Fakers!

These children didn't ask to be famous. These sleb parents seem to be exploiting their kids for fame and money. And FFS why do they come across as so patronising, like they are the first people to breed and have to tell the rest of us poor nobodies how to live, how to parent and how to look thin/glamorous/groomed every moment, when we in Real Life Land don't have a) any spare time, b) enough money, or c) paid staff/hair and makeup onsite.

I'm lucky to have time for a shower let alone do my coiffure and bake wholewheat spelt fucking organic muffins every morning for precious little [insert pretentious name here].

Gives me the rage. Anyone else or am I just an insecure killjoy!

MidnightAura Tue 27-Sep-16 14:30:48

Yanbu

I don't understand Zelebs who want their children in the limelight and push them from day one. It's like some of them have children to get magazine covers.

Snowflakes1122 Tue 27-Sep-16 14:33:37

Yanbu. I can't stand these orange fake morons.

Wrinklytights Tue 27-Sep-16 14:41:22

Yanbu. Who the fuck is Sam Faiers? Genuine question. Saw an advert for her show yesterday and just thought, who?

MonicaLewinskisFlange Tue 27-Sep-16 17:47:07

Exactly. And Fearne and Myleene really make me want to scream. Earth mothers hmm

MonicaLewinskisFlange Tue 27-Sep-16 17:49:25

Oh and Sam Faiers is of Towie vintage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now