Talk

Advanced search

DNC leaks?

(11 Posts)
GrayJane Thu 15-Sep-16 17:19:50

There is no mainstream media reporting on yesterday's DNC leaks. This is one of the biggest political scandals in our lifetime and the only news source is Twitter. There is a complete media blackout.

DonkeyOaty Thu 15-Sep-16 17:31:18

You're not doing a very good job yourself - talking in acronyms and alluding obliquely (said gently)

Let's have a link, tell us what's been occurring, please!

ChaChaChaCh4nges Thu 15-Sep-16 17:40:41

Really? I seem to have read about it fairly extensively, particularly the DNC resignations and alleged Russian links confused

HereIAm20 Thu 15-Sep-16 17:41:51

Yes but this is a Uk website and frankly over here no-one cares and those that do prefer Hillary to Trump!

GrayJane Thu 15-Sep-16 17:47:52

Apologies for being so vague. I'm referring to the second batch of emails released yesterday. The resignations are a result of the first leak on July I think.

There are not many links because the real stories are not being reported. It is a shocking and very disturbing level of corruption at the highest levels of (US) government. I guess we already knew it, but to see it in black and white is rather eye opening. It's all on twitter. Facebook and Google are being accused of hiding it.

As for the Russians- we ought to be thanking them if they are involved.

I'm really really sad for our world.

ApocalypseSlough Thu 15-Sep-16 17:58:15

Oh ffs say what it is!
I cba to wade through pages of wikiwaffle

BoneyBackJefferson Thu 15-Sep-16 17:58:50

No idea about what you are on about. even after the update.

Mynestisfullofempty Thu 15-Sep-16 20:18:14

I have no idea what this is about either. The OP states that there's a complete media blackout, so can't expect anyone here to know what she's talking about. That seems a bit obvious really. So why not explain?

WhateverWillBe Thu 15-Sep-16 20:43:40

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak

This op?

GrayJane Thu 15-Sep-16 20:48:32

Okay guys,
Below is a link that summarizes the main points.

As the US Ambassador for the UK bought his job from Obama as well as long list of other ambassadors, I'd say that this is UK relevant. Not to mention all the wars we keep being dragged into with our American friends. This is only the tip of the iceberg. It's huge and more and more keeps coming. The U.K. Media is not telling us any of this. Personally I find it really scary.

projectpurge.com/article/updating-new-dnc-leak-pay-to-play-voter-fraud-insider-trading/

More info on Twitter with several tweets every second under #DNCleaks

ApocalypseSlough Thu 15-Sep-16 21:41:52

And there was a prog on radio 4 this evening about it.
Here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now