Talk

Advanced search

Small disagreement

(11 Posts)
Smartieskid Thu 15-Sep-16 13:39:24

Boyfriend shaves his bits which I don't mind it's his choice but I prefer just to be neatly trimmed as otherwise I get shaving rash badly pluss I prefer a bit of hair he dosnt like this and keeps mentioning it in a jokey way if I ask if it's a problem he says well I would rather you trim it more am I being unreasonable to just keep trimming it and letting it get a bit wild when I'm on my period

wasonthelist Thu 15-Sep-16 13:41:52

Not sure what your AIBU is but I'd get a new boyfriend if I was you. He seems ecessively concerned with trivia.

Somerville Thu 15-Sep-16 13:44:07

Keep your body hair the way you like it and ditch any chap who tells you otherwise.

t4nut Thu 15-Sep-16 13:44:11

Bald bits. ick.

Oysterbabe Thu 15-Sep-16 13:44:11

None of his fucking business quite frankly.

turtlesallthewaydown Thu 15-Sep-16 13:45:06

Course you're not being unreasonable. Your body.

sianihedgehog Thu 15-Sep-16 13:47:08

He's DEAD out of line telling you what to do with your pubes. Also, he'll get used to it, and quite likely develop a preference for it in time.

Topseyt Thu 15-Sep-16 13:52:31

Not his business. Tell him to piss off.

Smartieskid Thu 15-Sep-16 13:55:44

Well I did ask weather he preferred me shaved or not as when we first started dating I was bare down there but he keeps bringing up shaving and last night I said if it really does gross you out let me no and that
Way I could sling him out ha

WhatWouldCoachBombayDo Thu 15-Sep-16 14:00:28

No man or woman should tell another what to do with their pubic hair, it's a personal choice.

Tell him to like it or lump it.

Mojito7 Thu 15-Sep-16 14:14:07

WHY does he shave his pubes?? Is this a thing for men now? I suppose he does his underarms and chest as well?

I couldn't be doing with it. How long have you been with him?

DH is dark and hairy with it. As he hits his 40s, the chest hair seems to be migrating onto his back. He did wonder if he should do something before hitting the beach this year, but I said leave it. Who wants to snuggle up against a stubbly chest? Bleugh.

Do what you want with your own pubes, but if you are going to go there, waxing is far better than shaving imo. Just bite the bullet and go to a salon. After a while it seems to stop growing back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now