Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to want a refund?

(8 Posts)
mypropertea Sat 10-Sep-16 20:38:55

I have been buying aldi sensitive wipes for ages. In the past they were fragrance free and really great for my DD with very sensitive skin. The packaging has not changed saying they are fragrance free etc. But, the product most defiantly has, for one thing they now smell of a perfume and they create a lather as you rub them on the babies skin.

AIBU to ask for a refund on the multipack of wipes I have brought because, I don't feel happy using them. Or should I just bin them on the grounds they are cheep and i will probably spend more on petrol.

operationunkown Sat 10-Sep-16 20:41:07

Do they have a customer care number or email address? I would probably try that first, saves on petrol money wink

mrsnoon Sat 10-Sep-16 20:41:48

I read a Facebook post the other week saying the same, the baby had quite a bad reaction. Apparently they have changed suppliers and the formulation has changed. No harm in getting in touch and asking. smile

mypropertea Sat 10-Sep-16 20:43:15

Are the nappies still the same? I really hope so!

ImperialBlether Sat 10-Sep-16 20:44:57

Why ask for a refund if it's going to cost you more in petrol?

You could email the manufacturers and tell them you're disappointed with the change.

mrsnoon Sat 10-Sep-16 20:45:23

I posted on their Facebook page when I had an issue and they asked me to Pm them and gave me a reference number for a refund.

mypropertea Sat 10-Sep-16 20:47:16

I guess cos if I didn't ask for a refund then they would t get the feedback that I was stopping using the product.

Typically I don't have a receipt so not shore if they will take my word for it over the phone.

twinkletash Sat 10-Sep-16 20:51:30

I've had exactly the same problem and tweeted them and said would I get a refund and they said to bring it back and they'd refund it no problem. The new wipes were making her so sore! The nappies are still brilliant though thank goodness!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now