Talk

Advanced search

IZBU (Is Zombie Being Unreasonable)

(25 Posts)
IamtheZombie Wed 07-Sep-16 20:34:47

To want all of the kittens in the McVities' adverts to become ZombieKittens™ and come live with her?

Her health has been even crappier than usual recently and she thinks kitten cuteness overload could be the perfect antidote.

FadedRed Wed 07-Sep-16 20:39:28

ZIB--just a wee tad--U grin
Just leave a few for the rest of us to fight over, pretty please.

RustyBear Wed 07-Sep-16 20:41:51

Tinykittens cuteness overload
livestream.com/tinykittens/felicity

OboePlayingImmortalRabbit Wed 07-Sep-16 20:44:08

Not at all unreasonable, Zombie

flowers

LittleMissUpset Wed 07-Sep-16 20:45:41

Not unreasonable so long as I can have one, don't know if my hamster would approve though grin

OublietteBravo Wed 07-Sep-16 20:45:55

I find those adverts really creepy. I think they'd be much better off with Zombie

flowers

witsender Wed 07-Sep-16 20:47:34

Z is right, kitten cuteness is a great antidote. I hope Zombie is doing ok. flowers

Irelephant Wed 07-Sep-16 20:49:50

ZINBU and hope you feel better soon. You can borrow my dog if you like? She's in my bad book for chewing her new collar (which was round her neck at the time) and nearly aphixiating (sp) herself. The daft cow.

Foamies Wed 07-Sep-16 20:53:09

ZINBU.

Hissy Wed 07-Sep-16 20:58:05

ZINBU

N being NEVER

(((Hug))) 😽

QueenArseClangers Wed 07-Sep-16 21:00:17

Deffo NBU!

Sending you gentle hugs Zombie flowers

StealthPolarBear Wed 07-Sep-16 21:01:42

Not seen the advert but kittens sound adorable and boo to crap health x

IamtheZombie Wed 07-Sep-16 21:03:17

Has anyone ever been able to count how many kittens there are? Zombie's always too busy going Awwwww.

There's a 2 year old YouTube clip that says: McVities Digestive Biscuits Advert - Kittens. All the good parts. For an hour.. It would be nice if someone updated that with the more recent adverts.

Irelephant, ZombieCatT did that when Zombie tried to put a collar on her. Not the chewing bit, but she came hopping into the lounge with one leg stuck in the collar.

emwithme Wed 07-Sep-16 21:06:21

Zombie is Being Absolutely Very Unreasonable because those kittenses are mine all mine

Emwithme would recommend A Zombie goes to livestream to check out all the fabulous foster kitten cams across the world.

(Emwithme would also like to boast that she has been in Foster Mom Emily's kitten room in Germany, and has been very drunk with is friends with Boris and Rio's mom)

EmpressKnowsWhereHerTowelIs Wed 07-Sep-16 23:15:24

EmpressCat wanted to wave to you, Zombie.

Soubriquet Wed 07-Sep-16 23:17:26

The only way Zombie would be unreasonable, is if she didn't take my cat with her too!

Wolfiefan Wed 07-Sep-16 23:17:27

Zombie is never unreasonable. Ever.
But if the kittens all come and live with you can I at least come round and awwww and cuddle them lots?!
smile

SpaceDinosaur Wed 07-Sep-16 23:39:00

Zombie is never unreasonable.

Taking the kittens would do me a massive favour actually as I spend the whole advert worrying about/thinking about someone accidentally dunking a kitten in their tea...

Or licking it to get the chocolate off.

They're really worrying adverts.

SpaceDinosaur Wed 07-Sep-16 23:40:38

Zombie... They made an app grin

NorksAreMessy Wed 07-Sep-16 23:50:09

ZIneverU and can have anything her heart desires
Apart from NorksKitten who is a bit cute and has grown into a demon mouser

Twofurrycats Wed 07-Sep-16 23:55:53

As my name implies you couldn't possibly be being unreasonable but if either of my little furballs tries to attack my wet paint again I may become unreasonable!

Huldra Thu 08-Sep-16 07:03:00

Yanbu at all

EvaWild Thu 08-Sep-16 07:05:27

Can't have all the kittens, they belong to the internet! grin

PanGalacticGargleBlaster Thu 08-Sep-16 07:09:29

Would it be very very wrong to slip a couple of these in my hand luggage?

(Greek kittins)

daisychain01 Thu 08-Sep-16 08:07:12

Entirely reasonable Zombie. Have cake for being soooo reasonable smile

I haven't had a cat for years but this thread really makes me want one now!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now