Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to sit back and enjoy karma FINALLY catching one of lifes arseholes?

(22 Posts)
Evilstepmum01 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:01:18

Just that! Karma is finally catching up with a lying, cheating, fraudulent, negligent benefits cheat bitch who has caused nothing but trouble for us?

I know its mean-spirited of me but this person is a self-absorbed vile specimen of humanity and has had this coming for 6 years.

There. Now I've let it go.

Thanks universe!

n.b I did not assist karma in any way

Squiff85 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:02:27

Karma is good. YANBU!

Evilstepmum01 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:02:53

And before anyone rips me a new one, we have tried to help them.

NoncommittalToSparkleMotion Wed 31-Aug-16 22:03:50

I love when this happens (karma, not benefits issues)

Yanbu.

Tiredtomybones Wed 31-Aug-16 22:08:59

Yanbu.

CodyKing Wed 31-Aug-16 22:09:06

It's sweater when you haven't helped things along!

You know it's coming - just bide your time!

Blondieblondie Wed 31-Aug-16 22:11:04

What's the karma? Is it about the benefits?

nicenewdusters Wed 31-Aug-16 22:14:01

Doesn't happen often enough so I'd say sit back and enjoy the view !

Evilstepmum01 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:16:32

Blondie

Partially about that, partially cos theyre a lying, nasty cockwomble.
We paying off 10 years of debt left by this person, so this has been a long time coming!

And yet, I do feel a teeny bit sorry for them. Still, you make your bed, you lie in it.

Oysterbabe Wed 31-Aug-16 22:17:06

I'm a big believer in karma. That's why whenever anything really bad and unfair happens to me I always go out and push over an old lady just to even the score.

Evilstepmum01 Wed 31-Aug-16 22:18:03

nicenewdusters

I've got a chair and some cold tinnies and a fairly good view.

WorraLiberty Wed 31-Aug-16 22:46:38

I know someone who got caught (about 9yrs ago) working and claiming benefits.

The bill was over £35,000 and yet all he got was a caution (at the job centre - not even a police station) and he's paying it back at £30 per month.

The whole thing was a joke and didn't even get as far as court.

EttaJ Wed 31-Aug-16 22:53:14

YADNBU. Sounds well deserved to me. But also, she would no doubt be incredibly happy to laugh at someone elses misfortune. It's rare so yes, enjoy it.

Evilstepmum01 Thu 01-Sep-16 12:27:39

Aye, benefits cheats dont get harsh enough penalties, but this is biting them in the arse.

I'm not in the habit of laughing at others misfortune (there by the grace of god go I and all that jazz), but finally so many wrongs have been righted. smile

JellyBelli Thu 01-Sep-16 12:30:53

Evilstepmum01 You lucky, lucky bastard. Enjoy the view grin

I must have absolutely shit karma. People have been able to treat me like utter fucking dirt and get away with it. angry

Evilstepmum01 Thu 01-Sep-16 12:41:12

Jellybelli

If its any consolation, I've been waiting years for karma to catch up with an ex whilst still paying his bills. angry

So THIS, well this has restored my faith. Hang in there, karma will get around to it! flowers

nicenewdusters Thu 01-Sep-16 13:47:01

I'll join you on the chair and share a tinnie OP.

I had a great view of karmic pay back a few months ago. I don't care a jot that I reveled in this person's pain and misery. I'm only sorry they recovered. I'm normally kind and considerate, which this person knows, so it gives me even greater pleasure to think so badly of them grin

mumofthemonsters808 Thu 01-Sep-16 13:56:31

I can only think, I must have been a bad one in a former life, because I've never seen evidence of Karma pay back.I seem to be in the minority though, as I frequently see these type of tales being told.If I did though, I'd wallow in it, so enjoy your moment.

Evilstepmum01 Thu 01-Sep-16 14:03:23

passes out tinny and puts feet up

it'll happen mumofthemonsters, in time.
Revelling in anothers misery goes very against the grain for me, cos I'm nice usually. Then I think of the pain and plain nastyness this person caused and allow a cheeky wee revel! grin

redheadbarmaid Thu 01-Sep-16 14:07:05

Sounds so satisfying and doesn't happen enough to the bad people of this world. Enjoy!

nicenewdusters Thu 01-Sep-16 14:20:10

Just a thought. Sometimes it happens in small, understated ways. Often only a few people would even be aware of it. I can think of dozens of occasions where the karma has not been dramatic, or life changing, but just a "See, told you so!" type of thing.

Small example. Very opinionated school mum, couldn't understand why so many women were such "old mums", she'd done it right, had a great future post kids blah, blah, blah. Well, several minor things have happened to her recently which means she won't be studying, travelling the world, joining the circus or whatever she thought she'd be doing. Feel a bit sad for her, but not as sad as I would have done if she hadn't slated our lives!!

Evilstepmum01 Thu 01-Sep-16 14:54:33

Karma happens all the time, rarely so justified and satisfying tho. Shame about school mum, as an older mum myself.....oh dear!

I try to do nice things, for example in a pay car-park, if I have time left on the ticket, I give it to someone who has just arrived.
Pay kindness forward and you cant go far wrong! Right? hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now