Talk

Advanced search

to think Natasha Hamiltons love life is none of anyone else's buisness

(18 Posts)
madhurjazz Wed 31-Aug-16 20:08:06

She gets so much shit just because her children have different father's. So what? Who cares we are not in the 50s anymore.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Wed 31-Aug-16 20:10:02

I agree. I've seen her called a 4 x 4 a few times. It's a disgusting term. She seems like a good parent, that's all that should matter.

wombattoo Wed 31-Aug-16 20:10:38

I have never heard of her. If it's no one else's business - why start a thread?

Sparklingbrook Wed 31-Aug-16 20:10:58

Is she in the news again? Not seen or read anything about her for months.

Yorkieheaven Wed 31-Aug-16 20:12:07

No idea who she is either and care even less so agree op it's her business.

madhurjazz Wed 31-Aug-16 20:12:51

Wombat the thread isn't really so much about her, but the vile attitude that many seem to still have when a mother has children with different men.

She was on loose today.

DelicatePreciousThing1 Wed 31-Aug-16 20:13:02

Is she famous?

TheWitTank Wed 31-Aug-16 20:14:17

I personally don't give a shit, but she chooses to have a career selling pictures and interviews to OK magazine and the like which is going to draw huge amounts of judgement from all the people who read them. It's a life she has picked. I would imagine she takes it with a pinch of salt -it's just dickheads with no idea really isn't it.

Queenbean Wed 31-Aug-16 20:16:03

What a great way to not discuss something. By starting a thread about it.

Sparklingbrook Wed 31-Aug-16 20:16:57

She was or is a singer in Atomic Kitten DPT.

PaulAnkaTheDog Wed 31-Aug-16 20:18:35

She makes it everyone's business by selling her private life to magazines. Some of the comments about her are totally unfair but going on your title yabu.

wombattoo Wed 31-Aug-16 20:43:10

Oh, ok. Thank you Madhur
Still not my business.

JinkxMonsoon Wed 31-Aug-16 20:47:44

I kinds of agree with Paul really. For people like Natasha Hamilton (or Kerry Katona, or Katie Price) selling stories to celeb mags is pretty much the bedrock of their career - and income no doubt. So having lots of babies and breaking up with lots of partners seems par for the course. I'm not saying they purposefully lead dramatic lives to keep the money coming in but... it must help wink

revealall Wed 31-Aug-16 20:59:09

Most of the interview was about her living arrangements with the bloke from er whatever boy band he was from. They got engaged, decided they weren't right enough for each other and then formally split but carried on living together ( they have a child together ).
Never heard the bit about her other children and there fathers.
However I'm pretty sure a man would also get flack if he has four children by different mothers.

MidnightAura Wed 31-Aug-16 21:08:40

To be fair though, Natasha makes it people's business by selling stories about her personal life. While I don't like the term 4 x4 she doesn't appear to keep much of her private life private.

SunnyBanker Wed 31-Aug-16 21:25:50

Every time she splits up with a boyfriend (with who she has a child) it's a matter of weeks or months before she has a new boyfriend or is engaged again.

I know the 'correct' way is to say that it's her life and she should be free to bla bla bla and we all have no issue with it...but tbh I feel sorry for her kids, with an endless stream of men in and out of their lives.

Radyward Wed 31-Aug-16 21:41:03

She plays out her whole private life in ok magazine . She split from Richie neville and went to Disney USA with her children ( all in ok )
I mean if she is that open with it she has to expect opinion.
I just feel sorry for her that to make money she has to resort to drama / play her whole life out . She is z list so must worry that she will lose mag appeal / and therefore lose a source of income . It must be very hard for her to provide for her children in a v v fickle industry .
I think she has it tough. Don't think it's that noteworthy anymore to have dc with different fathers .

ThePinkOcelot Wed 31-Aug-16 21:45:46

Never heard of her. I haven't got time foe celebs tbh! Couldn't care less how many kids to how many men the average woman on the street has, let alone celebs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now