Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I find this weird

(8 Posts)
Imaginosity Wed 31-Aug-16 18:02:55

Brought DCs to the beach just to play in the sand. Beach is almost deserted. A man and awoman have have arrived and sat less than 15 feet from me confused. Now I feel like I have to watch the DCs aren't playing too close to them. I don't understand why you would want to sit so close when there's so much space

Blondieblondie Wed 31-Aug-16 18:07:46

Not quite the same, I bloody hate this at the cinema. So many empty seats and there's always somebody sits right behind, beside it in front of us. Only fair enough when it's filling up. So, to me YANBU.

GastonsPomPomWrath Wed 31-Aug-16 18:12:09

Yanbu but I can be a miserable shit.

I always get those Blondie and they are always talkers who can't keep quiet the whole way through.

Arfarfanarf Wed 31-Aug-16 18:14:56

Pick up all your stuff and move further down the beach.

gettingtherequickly Wed 31-Aug-16 18:27:32

Yadnbu, I hate that!

desertmum Wed 31-Aug-16 18:31:10

I bloody hate this - on holiday recently sat in a bar that was empty except for us - a group of families of about 12 people came in and sat right next to us AND they did the whole loud parenting thing. We got up and moved, They glared, we didn't care.

jimbob1 Wed 31-Aug-16 18:33:44

People do this on the bus - awkard

FeckinCrutches Wed 31-Aug-16 18:34:03

Somebody did exactly the same to me last week! I'd just sat down with my youngest. We'd bought some lunch from the cafe and was settling down to eat when a girl of about 7/8 right in front no more than three feet away and started digging right in front of us and managed to chuck sand over my lunch! The mother was much further away, but instead of calling her over, she lugged all of her stuff over and sat really near us confused people are so weird.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now