To wonder if tee shirts should be handed out?

(7 Posts)
Justwanttoweeinpeace Thu 25-Aug-16 09:40:59

Okay, I have noticed how hot it is. But our local town is just crawling with student age blokes in nothing but running shorts, trainers and back packs. There's pecs everywhere and I'm trying to drive!

Is this a thing? It's a wee bit much for a Thursday morning. Surely tee shirts aren't that expensive?

Am I just being a prude? The beach is about a hundred miles away.

Mamagin Thu 25-Aug-16 09:42:22

Where do you live?

tibbawyrots Thu 25-Aug-16 09:47:49

It's chilly here today ☹️ But I do see your point about men stripping off at the hint of sunshine!

Where I used to live the pubs had signs up saying that a shirt must be worn or they would refuse service. City centre, too. 🙄

alloutofnameideas Thu 25-Aug-16 09:51:41

I am always tempted to just strip off my top half and see how people react. I don't see it as any different to be honest. Whether make or female we all have nipples. Some people have large breasts some people have none. I don't want to see semi naked bodies when I leave my house regardless of the weather. If you want to strip off do it in your own home or your own garden!!

tibbawyrots Thu 25-Aug-16 09:54:33

...and even in your own home put a shirt on before sitting on the settee or chairs... 😠

Justwanttoweeinpeace Thu 25-Aug-16 10:11:16

Commuter town in Hertfordshire. If the girls were walking around in bikinis there'd be hoo ha, but the boys mad their nipples seem to get a free pass.

They seem to travel in packs too...packs of pecs grin

Justwanttoweeinpeace Thu 25-Aug-16 10:12:13

Mad? And!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now