Talk

Advanced search

To think Gousto are rubbish?

(5 Posts)
amprev Sat 20-Aug-16 19:38:31

Due to receive our first delivery today so I hadn't shopped for anything special for tea and I then waited in from 4pm to receive the delivery, which was scheduled between 4 and 6. I got a text at around 4:30 to say sorry they couldn't deliver because I wasn't in confused and could I call to rearrange (despite me having left instructions to leave with a neighbour if I wasn't in). I called, to be told they would attempt to deliver again and so I stayed in to await the redelivery. It got to 7pm and still no food so rang again to be told that the box had now been returned to the depot. angry

I definitely haven't missed the delivery, no calling card from Yodel, so not sure if Yodel or Gousto to blame, but am annoyed at the rubbish service. Has anyone else had this or have I been unlucky?

LittleMissMarker Sat 20-Aug-16 20:23:17

I don't buy from companies who use Yodel.

amprev Sat 20-Aug-16 20:31:01

Good point! The weak link!

harderandharder2breathe Sat 20-Aug-16 20:39:58

Yeah Yodel are best avoided as much as possible

MissKittyCat Sat 20-Aug-16 20:48:35

One online retailer I sometimes use give the option of free delivery by Yodel, or delivery by DPD for £1. I always pay the £1. I wish other retailers did the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now