Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to find a suitable term to describe my ex?

(27 Posts)
Mycatsabastard Fri 19-Aug-16 10:53:36

Background is dd is 10.

With ex for nearly 7 years, split finally when she was 2.

He has only ever paid £5 a week for her.

I phoned the CMS and today I get a call saying he should be paying £156 a month but he wants a DNA test.

A fucking DNA test. He is a violent, controlling bully who is now going to put his DD through that. I will have to explain to her why she needs to have her mouth swabbed.

What a bastard. Feel free to add a description of your own. I'm bloody fuming.

90daychallenger Fri 19-Aug-16 10:54:05

Cunt

ALemonyPea Fri 19-Aug-16 10:54:54

Cockwomble

Cuntypants

I don't there is a word to describe what an utter twat he is.

pinkyredrose Fri 19-Aug-16 10:56:06

Fucking wanker nasty arsehole loser dickhead sperm donating deadbeat waste of oxygen.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Fri 19-Aug-16 10:56:37

Don't have her mouth swabbed. Don't.

Write the money off.

I've had fuck all from my ex. He doesn't care. It's not worth the stress.

MrsFarm Fri 19-Aug-16 10:57:27

What a DICK

Mycatsabastard Fri 19-Aug-16 11:10:37

I can't afford to write the money off unfortunately. I doubt he will go through with it, it's going to cost him £260. Sad that he's willing to pay that in order to attempt to get out of paying for her. He bloody knows she's his.

His mum and sister are travelling to see us next week. I'll talk to his sister about it but she will be livid.

It seems it's his last tiny bit of trying to control me. He hasn't seen DD for nearly 3 years now, I had to take a non-mol order out to protect us, we've had to move house yet again to hide from him. He's a fucking cunt.

iluvshoes Fri 19-Aug-16 16:35:30

What a massive knob jockey!! Went through a similar thing with my sons dad so I do feel your pain. I keep getting letters from the CSA telling me how much he owes me in arrears and do you know what I'd rather have nothing to do with that massive C#*!t. Sorry really hate that word Ha ha ha..

GastonsPomPomWrath Fri 19-Aug-16 16:39:02

He sounds as bad as mine.

flowers

Fluffsnuts Fri 19-Aug-16 16:39:43

Twat.

Do it whilst she sleeps. Explain when she's older.

ImperialBlether Fri 19-Aug-16 16:41:35

I think it would be quite easy to do this without her being aware of what it is. I'd do it so that he had to pay - why should you be financially penalised?

clicknclack Fri 19-Aug-16 16:43:52

...or don't explain at all, just say it is for "a test" or that "they are checking something".

TheWeeBabySeamus1 Fri 19-Aug-16 16:47:03

Feckless, pathetic excuse of a man. He can't even pretend he's genuine - oh for the past 10 years I've doubted my daughters mine but just happened to request a DNA when I'm told I have to pay for my child's upkeep.

Selfish, heartless, tight arsed cunt. At least she's got one good parent who cares about her feelings flowers

cantshakeitoff Fri 19-Aug-16 16:47:20

You don't have to explain it to her. If you do, make up a white lie, that it's an allergy test or something like that.

LadyMonicaBaddingham Fri 19-Aug-16 16:49:45

Nobby McCuntyTwatFace

LaurieFairyCake Fri 19-Aug-16 16:56:49

Fuckbadger

Agree, tell her it's allergy testing. And do a little dance that he will have to pay for it grin

LaurieFairyCake Fri 19-Aug-16 16:57:10

Will the money get backdated?

timelytess Fri 19-Aug-16 17:01:50

Tell her the truth (including that he's trying to get out of paying) and get on with it. Its practical, not a big deal. He only has power over you if you let it upset you. Say 'Fine', do it, move on. If you're upset, your dd will be upset too.

mum2Bomg Fri 19-Aug-16 17:11:14

Arsehat 😊

confusedandemployed Fri 19-Aug-16 17:15:41

Filth. That covers it.

travellinglighter Fri 19-Aug-16 17:19:19

I’d ask my ex for a DNA test but I’m almost certain she’s the mother.grin

Grannypants1 Fri 19-Aug-16 17:26:51

Syphilitic ham dragon

CalleighDoodle Fri 19-Aug-16 17:30:55

If dd is 10 can you not make it like a science experiment? Explain how dna works and what it can tell us about ourselves and how we test. Then you could both do it as part of the science experiment. You could get yourself one of those ancestry ones for £99 to do at the same time and then youll have some faciniating facts about you (and your daughter) when the results come back. No need for her to know what her test is for specifically. Your results can be for both of you.

Fortybingowings Fri 19-Aug-16 17:34:11

skanky microdick

Mycatsabastard Fri 19-Aug-16 19:15:38

I like the allergy test idea.

DD will not be fobbed off with half truths. She's being assessed for ASD and needs to know everything. Absolutely everything. Anything new or untoward can put her into a massive meltdown. So I need to be prepared.

I need to see if my GP surgery will do the swabs (me and her) and then I think allergy testing may be the way to go. I really don't want to have to tell her that her dad is saying he's not her dad. He's fucked up her little head enough over the years without adding that onto it.

The thing is I will have to think of something really convincing. I hate lying to my children and try not to do it but in this case, I think it's pretty essential if I don't want more nightmares and tears over her useless, feckless father.

He really is a fucking cunt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now