Talk

Advanced search

Dogs in public toilets

(4 Posts)
Sorebigtoes Sat 13-Aug-16 19:13:55

Yesterday I was going into a smallish public loo (in a carpark) with DD(5) and baby DS in buggy. I was juggling the doors and buggy and sending DD in first and we find 2 medium sized dogs, loose. DD freaks out (dogs are a big fear of hers) and tries to run. I'm trying to catch her and handle doors and buggy. Owner comes out of cubicle and grabs dogs, telling me they won't hurt anyone. I don't think they should have been running round a public loo and tell her this. AIBU?

PeekAtChu Sat 13-Aug-16 19:16:57

The owner is stupid, what if they'd escaped when you were trying to get the buggy in and got run over. They should have been tied up outside.

GobblersKnob Sat 13-Aug-16 19:21:49

Shouldn't have been running around loose, surely they could have got out? But if I was walking the dogs alone and needed the loo would take them in with me, but into the cubicle and on their leads.

Horrible amounts of tied up dogs are stolen each year mainly as bait (for fighting) so there is not a chance in hell I would tie them up outside.

Sorry your dd was scared, owner was thoughtless.

Sorebigtoes Sat 13-Aug-16 19:45:50

Ok, well at least I can understand why the dogs were inside now. It baffled me at the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now