Talk

Advanced search

To think this is not just happening in my area

(6 Posts)
pleasemothermay1 Wed 03-Aug-16 13:57:33

Bloody teens on mother cross bikes zipping around with out helmets my I fucking add

And to day a new low a boy zipping around on one of these bloody bikes no helmets with a toddler wedged between him and the Handle bars
I called 101

Someone round here has already been killed 13 year old boy went into a lamppost

The drive on the wrong side of the road

In massive gangs side by side 6 months ago a lady went into a bush as the bike went onto the pavement to get away from police I don't think they were aware they were in the petrol sation

The police have tried they now themsefs have mother cross bikes they said though they don't case them as that's often why they ride around in the hope someone will ring the police😳 So they can be chAsed they said they don't want to risk officers or the public life's

but when this become a thing it's been happening more in the last 18 months is anyone else suffering with this

Groovee Wed 03-Aug-16 14:02:15

I'm wondering if you are near my area as there has been a lot and a young lad was killed.

I thought when the lad was killed it would give them a shock but sadly it doesn't seem to be sad

Mcchickenbb41 Wed 03-Aug-16 14:05:31

Are you in one of the three counties by any chance op and pp ? Have a massive problem with these idiots round here

tireddotcom72 Wed 03-Aug-16 14:09:00

Sounds like where I live - it's a massive problem here

daisywhoopsie Wed 03-Aug-16 14:09:33

I'm pretty sure we're in the same area OP. Happens generation after generation.

pleasemothermay1 Wed 03-Aug-16 14:32:05

My thing is what are the council and the ducking police doing about it

Surly it's against your coucil tenancey to this its anti social and tbh if these people were working and had mortgages I doubt they would have the bloody time

The police seem impotant to do any thing there has been much ringing of hand by my local MP but no blinking action

They should start the eviction process for those parents who habour teens doing this and get ss Invloved in parents whom are allowing young children to be on these with teens or young adults

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now