Talk

Advanced search

Where do you draw the line?

(3 Posts)
laidbackneko Wed 03-Aug-16 01:32:53

Just curious. My mate and I had a friendly if slightly challenging debate tonight about where you draw the line with regards to physical affection with friends.
She thinks it's fine to cuddle in an affectionate, non sexual way with close friends. I'm not sure. I don't think my DP would like it.
What do you think?

BillyNotQuiteNoMates Wed 03-Aug-16 01:40:42

My DP would be very hurt.
That matters to me, I mind if I hurt him.
Why would you want to have cuddles with someone else anyway? If sounds as if there's a problem in the relationship if you need "cuddles" from anyone else.
Depending on your definition of cuddles, I suppose.
If you're not married / with someone, then no holds barred! (As long as they are single as well)

Arfarfanarf Wed 03-Aug-16 01:58:18

I think that you shouldnt do anything that you would avoid doing with your partner watching

you should avoid doing something that you would not want your partner to do (enjoying that snuggle with your male friend? Like to watch your partner nuzzle into his female bff?? )

And you should not do something that would hurt or upset the person you claim to love.

So if you'd do it in front of them, happily have them do the same and you are both genuinely happy about it it's fine...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now