Corbyn in Cornwall!

(8 Posts)
LoreleiGilmoreIsMyBFF Tue 02-Aug-16 16:00:59

For any Corbynites living/ holidaying in Cornwall, Jeremy will be at Heartlands, Pool (between Camborne & Redruth) this Saturday 6th August. Time still to be confirmed, Google Heartlands/Jeremy Corbyn for details. Heartlands has a mining heritage centre, play park and gardens so stuff for the kids to do too (and no, I don't work there!). Am well aware will get flamed by Tories/Blairites for posting in AIBU but well aware there are many folk down here on hols who may be interested - and I'm an unashamed Red.

LucyInTheSkyWithDonuts Tue 02-Aug-16 16:06:17

Is he having a public meeting? Or just going for a paddle?

mrsfuzzy Tue 02-Aug-16 16:06:49

oh good, i'm going there in september so will miss the hallabaloo grin love you cornwall xxxxxsmile

mrsfuzzy Tue 02-Aug-16 16:07:55

lucy grin paddle and pasties of course -yum!

validusername Tue 02-Aug-16 16:08:32

Dh is a big Corbyn fan and heartlands is 2 mins from my house. Mind you he is in the minority here, Camborne/Pool/Redruth has a big Tory and UKIP following stupidly.

LoreleiGilmoreIsMyBFF Tue 02-Aug-16 16:11:05

I think he's actually going to make speeches and shit, unlike Mr Cameron, who posed with a body board and then took advantage of Treliske Hospital (I believe his missus gave birth there) before destroying the NHS and putting it on 'black alert'.

LoreleiGilmoreIsMyBFF Tue 02-Aug-16 16:12:33

valid Aaahhh, the well-loved Useless Eustace.

TheHiphopopotamus Tue 02-Aug-16 16:44:43

Is he having a public meeting? Or just going for a paddle?

He'll be walking on the water.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now