Talk

Advanced search

to feel as though I'm failing my DC

(4 Posts)
glasshouses88 Thu 28-Jul-16 10:28:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Thu 28-Jul-16 10:33:16

Oh you poor thing, that's so much to have on your plate at one time.

My first thought is whether the Uni can give you some support? Some of them are fantastic with accommodation and childcare so it might be worth asking.

Try not to believe what your DS says, he doesn't mean it and only says it because he is secure with you. Also ignore your family, not sure what they hope to gain by telling you that and not offering any extra support.

Try to hold on to the fact that you got through some really dark times and coped so you will get through this. And nothing I've ready in your post makes me think you have anything to be ashamed of.

glasshouses88 Thu 28-Jul-16 10:43:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Thu 28-Jul-16 11:16:16

Well you're not failing in providing them a home because you're working out ways to do it - and there's no reason why the extended family shouldn't help you out. Keep at it OP, accept help if it's offered and try to believe it is made with good intentions because people care about you and your DCs (even if they find it hard to show!!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now