to hate whoever....

(15 Posts)
Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:04:26

Passed fucking nits on to my baby girl!

It looked like eczema, but since I smothered her in e45 you can see the little bastards!
Not only will I spent today nit combing 3 kids, I'm going to have to wash all the sheets again and I'm itching like CRAZY!

Check your childrens hair there is no hell hot enough for those that don't. Rant over envy

FreedomIsInPeril Sat 23-Jul-16 15:10:25

Get over yourself. One day it will be your precious baby passing nits on to others, hopefully their mothers won't be so nasty about it.

And yes, yabu.

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:14:12

I hate the bloody things! Cant see anything in the eldests, he's going to whinge when I get the nit comb out though....

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:15:05

I can see years ahead of tight plaits and teatree oil......

fuckyoucanceryoucuntingknob Sat 23-Jul-16 15:16:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChipsCheeseandIrnBru Sat 23-Jul-16 15:19:56

Oh I thought this was a sharing thread.

Wanted to add....

Whoever lets their dogs poo all over the path in the country park we visited with my toddler and pram today. Cheers.

Sorry you have a nit infestation.

sillibillie Sat 23-Jul-16 15:20:46

YANBU last year I had hell with the eldest because a child in her class had a severe infestation of the little bastards for 8 months!!! I had to nit comb every single day for most of this time because she was best friends with mine and every day new lice were coming home. I made sure they were all fear before school every day and as soon as we got home in the afternoon I would do them all again and get multiple adult lice off. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!!!!

On the plus side, I'm so super paranoid about them I know it'll never be my precious little ones passing them on to anyone!!!!!

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:21:26

I check them weekly, I've already eyed the eldest...she's scratched the back of her neck up.
It was a lovey day till I spotted them! It could literally be anyone as we spent most of this week at the public paddling pool.....so at least I'm probably not the only one spending the day with a nit comb.

Why is it the mere word makes you itch!

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:23:07

We can shove the dog poo ignorers in my special corner of hell toogrin

CatThiefKeith Sat 23-Jul-16 15:23:33

How old is your baby op?

Incidentally, it wasn't me, I nitty gritty dd every week just in case. It was probably the mum from dd's class who open admits she doesn't bother treating her dd as they just keep coming back. angry

DnsenerysTargaryen Sat 23-Jul-16 15:26:28

I use the nitty gritty ever day and every day the buggers are still there. I have tried everything. I'm hoping now it's the holidays they will be gone and then in September there will be lots of gel/moose and tight plaits

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:28:27

Only 18 months and small for her age, it was only because I noticed her scratching I check the boys all the time because they are at school, but I know a lot of people that don't!

CatThiefKeith Sat 23-Jul-16 15:49:34

sad poor dd.

Gowgirl Sat 23-Jul-16 15:53:53

Thanks ctk, that's what made me so bloody angry.

MrsTerryPratchett Sat 23-Jul-16 16:22:07

They are very successful animals that have been evolving to infest us since time immemorial. They are very well adapted. I know it's a pain but blaming other people for the behaviour of an animal is futile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now