To be furious with my witch of a neighbour

(201 Posts)
Choccybadger Fri 22-Jul-16 00:40:44

I am fuming. Any of you who know me on here know I have had several years of invasive spinal surgery. At the moment I have a spinal cord infection and am leaking cerebrospinal fluid from my nose. So not only got hideous back pain but also worst headache I've ever had.
My lovely ambulance came to take me to hospital last night. Given the nature of my illness/injury, the paramedics took a while to settle me comfortably and safely in position.
I live on a well to do street. Each house has at least an acre and a driveway to fit 6 cars. My ambulance last night was hanging probably 6-8 inches on to neighbours' path. It had big letters saying Emergency Ambulance and blue light flashing (but no siren). There could have been no mistake about what was going on. I was stretchered out on gas and air and they clearly had to strap me in etc.
Hellbitch neighbor was shrieking at paramedics whilst I was strapped in and on said gas and air, that they were in her way, she couldn't get her car out and would be late for art class.
Paramedic, beautiful soul, told her the severity of injury, that she could get two buses out of her path and if she didn't stop harassing and swearing at them he would report her for obstruction of emergency vehicle access.
She shut up and walked off muttering under her breath.
My husband was told this morning l have osteomyelitis in the spine/query cord infection. He arrived home to find the absolute TWUNT next door has posted a letter through our door saying we are entitled to live our lives as we wish, but should not 'encroach' on her path, even 'by yhe merest of inches'. She wrote 'the circumstances, though unfortunate, are not relevant to their right to use their path as and when they wish'

So now, I'm wondering what to do/ say.

All suggestions gratefully received.

My own idea to post fresh dog turds through her letterbox has been vetoed by my hosbondo
Help me please. I hate her at the moment. Oh, did I mention she did this in front of my 3 crying children, frantic about mummy going to hospital again and apparently told my middle DD to stop snivelling while she spoke to paramedic. Paramedic told her she was a disgusting example of a human adult. Advice?angryangryangry

LaurieFairyCake Fri 22-Jul-16 00:44:46

Do nothing. The paramedic handled it well. Just concentrate on getting better flowers

And then when you're feeling up to it smack her in the chops grin

SoleBizzz Fri 22-Jul-16 00:44:57

Report her to the Police? Gosh what an evil bitch. Have you argued before? No excuse for her disgusting behaviour but is there a back story? She sounds deranged.

I hope you feel better soon and your children are ok.

FurryDogMother Fri 22-Jul-16 00:46:26

Get a cockerel smile

StarStudded Fri 22-Jul-16 00:47:03

Ignore your husband, I'm with you on the dog turds. Your neighbour is a vile bitch.

I'm not sure of the implications of your injuries, but I hope things improve for you soon flowers

Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Fri 22-Jul-16 00:47:57

Wow, she deserves more than turds, a flaming turd perhaps.

She sounds batshit insane, how about an apology cake with dog turd icingflowers

Pome90210 Fri 22-Jul-16 00:49:29

Unbelievable.

I would ask DH to take the letter back and inform her that a. Neither of you were encroaching on her path, an emergency vehicle was and can legally pull up wherever it wants, and b. If she sends you anymore threatening letters you will be informing the police.

What a bitch. Really sorry for your pain, hope you feel better soon flowers

Choccybadger Fri 22-Jul-16 00:52:23

Absolutely no back story I'm aware of. Only thing that could possibly be a thing is our dogs barking although given plot size and location away from each other, I doubt that can be it??
I'm most upset for husband and kids as they have to walk past her everyday - always 'doing' her front garden.
Strangely, although I am always hyper anxious and think everyone thinks badly of me, I know I have no reason to feel ashamed on this. I want to do something shaming her in front of one of two people she knows.
I suppose I could wait til she has washing on the line and til she goes out - then I could put tinned anchovies in her pants, and rub raw onion in the armpits of her husband's shirts.
But any better ideas?

ThatGingerOne Fri 22-Jul-16 00:59:37

Let her know if she acts like that again or sticks anymore letters through your door like that, you won't be the only on who needs to be taken away in an ambulance angry

hollinhurst84 Fri 22-Jul-16 01:02:34

Ohhh my rage would be insane shock
I see things about people damaging cars/bricks through windows and tut but after having a crappy neighbour for years and years I can actually see how people are driven to it
No advice as I would be red mist engaged and probably posting the letter on Facebook with her name. Do not do that grin

SoleBizzz Fri 22-Jul-16 01:05:15

Do you have a family ir friend who can go and see her and rage at her. If you were my Sister I'd go fucking crazy

AGreatBigWorld Fri 22-Jul-16 01:20:10

Is it worth contacting the Ambulance Trust? ? Send a copy of the letter and tell them how rude she was to the paramedics!

Beeziekn33ze Fri 22-Jul-16 01:21:20

Clearly the woman is socially and compassionately inadequate. Appalled that you and your family should have to put up with her crazed selfish behaviour on top of your own medical condition. Paramedics have to be so tough these days yet still manage to reassure and support those who really have need of them.
When you are up to it make sure all your more pleasant neighbours hear about her helpful and caring attitude to a medical emergency and distressed children. Not a word I've used before but TWUNT indeed!

Tartyflette Fri 22-Jul-16 01:21:35

I think Pome's suggestion is both reasonable and just.
She needs to be told -- her behavious was truly awful. Who on earth behaves like that when their neighbour is being carted off to hospital in an ambulance?!
I hope you get better soon. flowers

Beeziekn33ze Fri 22-Jul-16 01:24:14

Order a shitload of shit (oops, horse manure) and have it delivered on to her garden and drive.
I think dozens of posters on here would love to tell her what we think of her.

whatamockerywemake Fri 22-Jul-16 01:25:58

don't give this person space in your life. No need for any kind of revenge, just ignore, ignore, ignore.

And move on.

Hope you are better soon. x x x

PerspicaciaTick Fri 22-Jul-16 01:30:18

I would keep the letter, but ignore it. As a one off it is gobsmackingly awful. However if there are any more similar letters then it could become harassment and you may need evidence.
She is obviously absolutely devoid of all humanity. Any normal neighbour would pop round with an offer of help not threats and abuse.

BurningBridges Fri 22-Jul-16 01:39:03

I'd be asking DH to take the letter to the police now and give a statement, nip it in the bud. She's clearly lost the fucking plot - you don't need all this, so get DH to take it up with the police now rather than doing any "wait and see".

KickAssAngel Fri 22-Jul-16 01:41:40

Yep, I would label it (date received etc), keep a note of what she said, and keep hold of it. Don't tell her you've done that. IF she does anything again, just go straight to the police & report her for preventing emergency services from doing their job AND harassment.

Would other nighbours have seen what she was doing? I also live on an acre plot (in the US), but if there were an ambulance outside a house, then we'd all turn out to see if we could help/check on kids etc. so anyone acting like that would be seen.

WiddlinDiddlin Fri 22-Jul-16 01:48:00

What a TOTAL shitweasel..

Respond with a two word letter. Fuck. Off.

Got any agricultural friends (hehe, I have).. a few tons of poo would be looooovely...

Post her address, all of Mumsnet can send her prawns in the post...

Back in the real world - retain letter, respond (keeping a copy for yourself)..

"Dear Twuntfaced Cocknobber,

In reference to your letter dated: blah blah... I regard the aforementioned communication as offensive and threatening material.

Further more your behaviour on the night of blah blah was offensive, unnecessary and disturbing to my children and myself.

I have witnesses to your behaviour who are happy to make a statement regarding the incident, and I will be keeping your letter as further evidence of your harrassment and unpleasant behaviour.

Please do not contact me further on this matter, or I shall be compelled to make a complaint to the police.

Thanking you, over and out, vanish up your own foof, you big chuffbucket.

Sincerely,
Ms ChoccyBadger

genericusername1 Fri 22-Jul-16 01:48:32

Take a picture of the letter and upload it to facebook with a status about what led her to write it, shame the bitch!

And definitely post some turds through her letterbox too

TwatbadgingCuntfuckery Fri 22-Jul-16 02:05:39

I'm pretty sure, OP, this comes under harassment. Two separate incidences that have caused alarm and distress warrant a serious approach.

I would get your DH to take the letter to the police, give a statement including the incident with the paramedics and get him to point out how seriously ill you were.

The police, or a PCSO at the very least, will give your neighbour the kick up the arse they truly deserve and for yours and DHs benefit handing it over to them may be your best option.

Also - I hope moles make a mess of her lawn, that she steps on every stray plug for the rest of her life, lego always finds its way into her shoes and may she only ever orgasm again to this hideous picture.

PS sign her up to mailing lists so she gets a fuck ton of junk mail

nocoolnamesleft Fri 22-Jul-16 02:18:18

Disability hate crime?

www.disabilityrightsuk.org/how-we-can-help/independent-living/stop-disability-hate-crime

Ditsy4 Fri 22-Jul-16 02:38:30

Give it to the police. Inform them of the date and time you needed an ambulances them I'm sure they will send community officer around to speak to this despicable woman.

OP I hope you are feeling better. If I was your neighbour I would offer to look after your children so your husband could go to hospital with you. There are some really selfish bitches about.

giraffesCantReachTheirToes Fri 22-Jul-16 02:39:44

Cow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now