Talk

Advanced search

Struggling, please help

(12 Posts)
nottodaydarling Thu 21-Jul-16 19:03:00

I have given everything of me to my dp an dc and feel like There is nothing left of me. Please help me think I have more to live for

echelon Thu 21-Jul-16 19:36:38

Of course you do. There is probably volumes of yourself left to re-discover.

Why do you feel like this?flowers

HereIAm20 Thu 21-Jul-16 20:57:36

Please call the Samaritans if you have noone with you in real life. I'd hate to think you're in trouble. Please post to say you're ok

echelon Thu 21-Jul-16 23:53:57

I would like to know you're ok too.

Rainbowqueeen Fri 22-Jul-16 00:03:03

Yes you do have more to live for

I'm guessing you are a SAHM with young kids. That is a really tough time when they are so needy and you feel like you do nothing for yourself. It's ok to feel that way

Do you have any family help? Can you talk to your HV about options for support?

Wishing you well and sending you strength x

RakeMeHomeCountryToads Fri 22-Jul-16 00:13:41

I would also like to know that you are ok.

Life can be very tough with young children. Like Rainbowqueen I am also guessing your DC are young.

It will get easier. Keep posting here for support.

PurpleDaisies Fri 22-Jul-16 00:18:37

Posting here is great but the key thing op is to talk to someone in real life. Feeling like this is really common and it doesn't have to be like this forever. If you can see your GP, midwife or your health visitor they can organise some help for you to start on the road to feeling better.

If you're feeling really low tonight you can always call the Samaritans who'll listen without judging.

whatamockerywemake Fri 22-Jul-16 02:00:41

Whatever you life is like now, I promise it's not forever. Please hang on in there, and get help if you need it (go and see your GP and ask about counselling)... I hope you are ok flowers

MLGs Fri 22-Jul-16 04:00:16

Hi OP. There is always something to live for.

Do you have anyone to talk to in real life? If not please call the Samaritans as suggested.

Or maybe post a bit more on here so we can help.

nottodaydarling Fri 22-Jul-16 08:13:44

Thank you for your replies - I just had a massive wobble last night. It's a culmination of occurrences over the past few years and I feel broken. I do have support in rl and suppose it's just one day at a time

echelon Fri 22-Jul-16 18:14:33

Exactly right. Take your time with it.
flowers

whatamockerywemake Fri 22-Jul-16 22:32:34

Glad you're a little better. I promise you're not on your own.

And I promise things will change.

Hang on in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now