Talk

Advanced search

Ex blathering on again. Who pays for the childminder on his day?

(6 Posts)
nocuddlies Mon 18-Jul-16 18:32:43

He wants to change day mid week for access.

He won't admit it but it's because he's too lazy to drop and pick up 2 DC from different clubs so instead he said they couldn't do the clubs. With a huge fanfare first that he had to work, then that he didn't get much time with them so he needs as much time with them as possible. If he takes them to clubs, he isn't spending time with them.

Anyway, DD will be attending a club on HIS DAY next term, (actually it's my club that I run) and DS wants to go to Beavers so he said he'd switch days. I've given him all days as an option and listed their clubs on the different days.

He wants to collect them from Childminder at 6pm on a day I work so I pay for the CM.

Guess where this is going.......

fuzzywuzzy Mon 18-Jul-16 18:35:09

He pays for childminder. Tell him to sort out childminder and all payments to childminder as its his day.

RaspberryOverload Mon 18-Jul-16 18:36:54

Agree, his day, his cost.

milpool Mon 18-Jul-16 18:37:39

Yup. His day, his cost, his problem.

AyeAmarok Mon 18-Jul-16 18:38:00

His day; his cost!

nocuddlies Mon 18-Jul-16 18:41:31

I pointed out that he could collect from school on Tue so no CM but DS has football so that's two collects from school an hour apart.

No. He has to work. So collecting them at 6 has nothing to do with his demands of spending time with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now