Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask, what is so bloody interesting about my car

(6 Posts)
badonkydonk Thu 14-Jul-16 17:21:07

I've been working from home today and sat in the living room. It's quite a busy road for people walking along and nearly everyone who has wandered by has had a good old peer into my car window - like a proper good nosey.

It's an unassuming 1 year old Insignia so nothing particularly fancy about it. We live in a naice area and quite a few people have their cars parked on the road. I popped outside before to check if I had left anything interesting in there but no.

I'm not annoyed, more bemused....I might go and check again in a second to make sure a cat / pigeon / duck etc hasn't nipped in when my back was turned.

On second thoughts, as it has tinted windows, I might sit in the back seat and try and scare people as they have an ogle.

alphabook Thu 14-Jul-16 17:21:44

Maybe there's a Pokemon in it...

Missrubyring Thu 14-Jul-16 17:23:38

Maybe they're checking out their reflection??

FlibbertigibbetArmadillo Thu 14-Jul-16 17:24:45

Are you parked on a pokestop?

badonkydonk Thu 14-Jul-16 17:25:12

Alpha; ha, I think the main reason I have noticed it so much is because I downloaded the Pokemon app today and have been distracted from my laptop.

badonkydonk Thu 14-Jul-16 17:33:53

If it carries on, I might invest in a toy Pokemon toy / teddy and declare myself as an unofficial Pokestop....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now