Talk

Advanced search

Wilkinson Sword Advert

(5 Posts)
bertiesgal Wed 13-Jul-16 11:38:51

Anyone else scream loudly at the tomb when comedienne Olivia Lee waxes (excuse the pun) lyrically about the importance of having "down there" ready.

What happens if you have a bush and jump in the pool? Do children and adults flee at the site of a stray pube? No wonder young women go off exercise at puberty if a simple visit to the pool involves a one hour grooming session just in case someone is staring at your nether regions and it looks less than perfect.

Ahh, I feel better now.

Awaits flaming from everyone who has mental images of me prancing about with a 70s style bush on display.

I don't but if I wanted to then I'd prefer not be shamed by the fecking telly!!!!

bertiesgal Wed 13-Jul-16 11:39:11

*tv not tomb, bloody hell

ExcuseMyEyebrows Wed 13-Jul-16 11:46:05

There was another thread about this when the ad was first shown.

Wilkinson sword had a survey on their website and MNetters raised the preference for a 70s bush (which WS called 'ONatural' hmm ) to over 70% grin

I detest that advert, it's ridiculous.

ExcuseMyEyebrows Wed 13-Jul-16 11:49:11

Here it is

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2651094-Beach-ready-down-there

bertiesgal Wed 13-Jul-16 11:50:39

Thanks Excuse, don't know how I missed it but chuffed that I'm not the only one! That's my lunchtime reading sorted grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now