To order a takeaway or no?!

(9 Posts)
ktalgfdk Thu 07-Jul-16 00:50:49

It's late, I'm hungry and not eaten much today. Just googled justeat and seen some jalapeño poppers and fries on the menu of open takeaway nearby and my willpower is faltering - to do or not to do?

Madlizzy Thu 07-Jul-16 00:52:55

Fuck it, just do it. grin

LadyFuchsiaGroan Thu 07-Jul-16 00:55:15

Do it. I'm amazed you have local takeaways still open, all the ones round here close around 11ish hmm

SamWheat Thu 07-Jul-16 01:01:43

Do it!!! You know you wanna. grin
I'm lucky that I have takeaways within a 5 minute walk that's open until 3am in the morning.
It's only when I go back visiting the "home" town and stay at the parents for a night out that I realise how utterly shit everywhere else is and faint at the fact the takeaways and everything else, even the shops, shut at 10pm or earlier... grin
I don't know how I coped. Honestly. What does everyone do if they need an emergency pint of milk or wine?!

PointlessUsername Thu 07-Jul-16 01:05:31

Jalapeño poppers are my fave.

Ordering it gets my vote.

WhatWouldLeslieKnopeDo Thu 07-Jul-16 01:21:01

Have you ordered yet?

I can't eat jalapeños anymore sad (bowel surgery) they're one of the foods I miss the most so I will live vicariously through you! grin

trafalgargal Thu 07-Jul-16 01:26:39

Well most of us probably don't live wherever you do or your parent's home town so must live where you consider to be "everywhere else is shit" but my guess would be many people have a Tesco or Sainsburys express open til 11, or a corner shop open that late (I have both within walking distance) and there's always petrol stations and 24 hour supermarkets. Maybe if you learned to drive your horizons would open up a bit ;)

ktalgfdk Thu 07-Jul-16 01:31:36

I haven't ordered, I was so close though thanks to you all grin Argh jalapeño poppers, I love them so am sitting on my hands to stop myself ha!

My logic was I could justify a delicious/extravagant meal tomorrow with the money I would have spent tonight...

SamWheat Thu 07-Jul-16 01:34:36

Well most of us probably don't live wherever you do or your parent's home town so must live where you consider to be "everywhere else is shit" but my guess would be many people have a Tesco or Sainsburys express open til 11

No. No, not everywhere has one of those. Stock up on a Saturday for milk, because if you run out on a Sunday you're doomed. grin
All nearby shops shut at 1pm.
As for takeaways, they shut at 11pm. So a bit stuffed after a night in the pub and you're needing an emergency kebab.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now