Talk

Advanced search

To ask you lot for cheap holiday websites?

(14 Posts)
Coconutty Mon 04-Jul-16 22:11:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

curlycat Mon 04-Jul-16 22:47:13

We've booked through Sunshine Holidays a few times. Good prices and no hassle. Normally book well in advance so not sure about last minute deals. Just booked a childfree 5 day break for me and DH through Travel Republic

stopfuckingshoutingatme Mon 04-Jul-16 22:48:35

My
Friend raves about Olympic Greek holidays - she is a boutique hotel Dan but says they are cheap and cheerful and on lovely islands

QueenArseClangers Mon 04-Jul-16 22:50:43

Have a gander at Holiday Pirates.
They find really cheap hols.

Coconutty Mon 04-Jul-16 22:57:59

marriednotdead Mon 04-Jul-16 23:01:21

I've found On the Beach pretty good.

PamelaPatricia Tue 05-Jul-16 01:32:38

Try icelolly.com

BarbaraofSeville Tue 05-Jul-16 08:17:28

Taking note of ideas, but my method is to use Travel Republic to see where the cheap flights are because you can search a variety of airports and airlines in one go - we can fly from several airports across northern England. But I will probably book direct because it is usually the same price and just seems easier.

I then use booking.com or hotelscombined to find a hotel in my preferred resort, limiting the search to anything with an 80% rating or better and checking out exact location etc.

jet2holidays or easyjetholidays can be good for packages - often cheaper to book flight, hotel, transfer and luggage all together rather than separately.

I CBA with anything like Ice Lolly where it shows you an apparently good deal and then says 'call for details' I want to book online there and then and not phone up only to find that the holiday is not available at that price but they have another more expensive one somewhere else and would you like that instead, or they will sell you a load of extras you don't want or need.

I've just booked Mallorca with surprisingly cheap flights from Liverpool with Easyjet considering there was only a week's notice.

Coconutty Tue 05-Jul-16 09:13:42

OctoberFlowers Tue 05-Jul-16 09:45:33

Olympic holidays as stated above. Very cheap package holidays and the price they give you on the search results really is the whole price including at least 15kg luggage pp.
We use them every year

Goldenhandshake Tue 05-Jul-16 10:01:14

I always use Travel Republic or Low cost holidays.

Coconutty Tue 05-Jul-16 18:43:37

littleprincesssara Tue 05-Jul-16 18:52:23

I like www.travelzoo.com/uk/

LBOCS2 Tue 05-Jul-16 18:58:19

I like lowcostholidays.com (who also do cashback at Quidco), and if you're really flexible then holiday pirates come up with some unbelievable bargains.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now