Talk

Advanced search

Inappropriate tinder chat

(10 Posts)
Sibbi2 Sun 03-Jul-16 02:51:56

Playing "would you rather" with tinder match but all very clean, funny and jokey. He pipes up with "which do you prefer - your boobs or your bum" and how he is struggling to tell from my pictures confused Also keeps addressing me as a "cute little blondey" (bleurgh)...

Aibu to feel a bit sickened?!

Hiphopopotamus Sun 03-Jul-16 03:00:28

You seem very sheltered to Tinder if you consider that inappropriate!! Would you rather often becomes a bit flirtatious - it's not like he's said anything outrageous. 'Sickened' seems a complete overreaction. But obviously if it's putting you off meeting him then don't.

Sibbi2 Sun 03-Jul-16 03:04:07

Yeah you're right, sickened is a tad strong blush To be fair I'm not new to tinder at all and I've heard worse of course. Just thought it was a bit forward in first conversation! We live v far away so it's not like we can literally just meet for, well, sex either!

VioletBam Sun 03-Jul-16 04:25:34

Just stop messaging and block. You're going to get a lot of that though I warn you.

RestlessTraveller Sun 03-Jul-16 07:25:29

If this sickens you, Tinder is not the place for you.

Kittykatmacbill Sun 03-Jul-16 09:46:36

Never used tinder (nor any of the online dating things) assumed this would be the least of it.

timeforabrewnow Sun 03-Jul-16 10:07:26

'Cute little blondie'

Yes, that would make me feel sickly also. YANBU

icanteven Sun 03-Jul-16 10:09:20

You're on Tinder.

Check out Tinder Nightmares on Instagram if you are somehow still in any doubt.

Piemernator Sun 03-Jul-16 10:12:25

I have a friend who uses tinder so even I know that this is super tame by tinder standards.

MadAboutFourteen Sun 03-Jul-16 10:47:45

He wants cyber sex. If they can't get it in real life online will do!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now