Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if it is Autumn?

(10 Posts)
TheEmojiFormerlyKnownAsPrince Sat 02-Jul-16 19:01:59

10 degrees last night, 13 today. Windy rainy cool. Everyday for the past 4 or 5 weeks has been like this.

Most of my flowers are blooming really late due to the cold. Is it actually July? Or am I wrong somewhere?

EsmesBees Sat 02-Jul-16 19:03:17

I think you might be right. People round here wearing long boots and winter coats.

DoItTooJulia Sat 02-Jul-16 19:04:18

I need to sweep leaves up...

Mrsw28 Sat 02-Jul-16 19:05:13

I've felt for the last few years that our seasons are shifting...

PaperdollCartoon Sat 02-Jul-16 23:35:58

Second that Mrsw, I've been saying for a few years that the seasons are shifting round. It'll be warm in September I'm sure!

Pivoine Sun 03-Jul-16 00:45:48

God I hope so. I live in one of those new build flats that are 10 degrees hotter inside than outside whatever the wheather. Bliss In winter but hell on earth in summer. Not sure what to do about it.

Pivoine Sun 03-Jul-16 00:46:21

Wheather? Wtf

pigsDOfly Sun 03-Jul-16 00:57:38

Yes, definitely Autumn.

Couple of evenings this week I decided that I was not prepared to put a third jumper on top of the two I was already wearing and just gave in and put the central heating on.

Tessticklesyourfancy Sun 03-Jul-16 08:45:31

Lots of leaves in the garden because it's been so windy. Flowers not in bloom that should be. Strawberries are full of flowers and with small green fruit, this times staff year if already picked lots.

maggiethemagpie Sun 03-Jul-16 08:54:24

it's sprautumn. the new season we get every year when it's supposed to be summer. especially in the north.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now