Talk

Advanced search

To be worried about these side effects?

(4 Posts)
YouShlaaag Fri 01-Jul-16 20:13:58

Had to have a hep b injection today for work. Immediately after I thought I was going to throw up, had to find a bench to sit down on - it unnerved me quite a bit. Now my left leg is twitching/tingling and feels really weird, and my arm feels like I've been doing weights. Also have a horrible taste in my mouth and feel quite weak. Is all of this normal? Can anyone share their experiences? I need to have another two shots of it, as well as the MMR and BCG. They wanted to do them all today but I insisted they were spaced out.

Anyone want to share their experiences of having these as an adult?

Boiing Fri 01-Jul-16 21:05:50

Call 111 and ask for advice. Leg twitching sounds odd. I had hep b and mmr at 23 and had no side effects other than heavy painful arm. Did get flu symptoms from yellow fever jab though (and the flu jab made me almost faint). But I would definitely get advice from someone medical.

YouShlaaag Sat 02-Jul-16 00:27:10

Leg twitching easing off now, but seem to have developed a cold...

Anyone else wish to share their experiences?

BeALert Sat 02-Jul-16 01:11:19

My kids all had Hep B catch up injections not too long ago. None of them had any side effects. They were between 6 and 12 at the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now