Talk

Advanced search

To think parking guy was a twat and drinking guy was also a twat

(7 Posts)
Mycatsabastard Fri 01-Jul-16 19:08:50

I had to nip out tonight to get some cash and go to the supermarket.

Stopped at the cash machine on the way. Loads of empty parking bays but a guy decided to park his silver tank car next to mine and proceeded to slam his car door into mine twice in his efforts to get out the gap. When I left I drove past him and as my window was open I called him a dick.

Then I got to the supermarket and pulled into a disabled spot. Put my blue badge on the window and got out. At that point an empty 3l cider bottle came sailing out of the driver window from the car next to me. I turned, picked it up and asked the guy (who was in the passenger seat) what the hell he was playing at. He said his wife would pick it up when she got out of the shop. He then demanded to know why I'd parked in a disabled bay. I told him I was disabled and he looked me up and down and said 'you don't look disabled! I'm disabled!'. I told him he was abusing his blue badge by being in the car while his wife was in the shop and put the bottle back through the window and said he was a disgrace.

I may have PMT

MrsHathaway Fri 01-Jul-16 19:15:15

Did you buy chocolate at the shop?

I'm sorry you met two bellends in such a short period. Hopefully that's your ration for the month over in one go.

Samcro Fri 01-Jul-16 19:15:50

Wow you really want afight
<<<<runs>>>>

Mycatsabastard Fri 01-Jul-16 19:17:25

I bought liquorice allsorts which isn't chocolate but I do love them.

I hope that's my share of idiots for July and I've got my quota over and done on the first day.

I am breathing very deeply.

OldManJenkins Fri 01-Jul-16 19:25:08

Lol Op this is like a comedy sketch. I hate that though when there is loads of parking but you choose to park right next to me, what is the point!

Mycatsabastard Fri 01-Jul-16 19:38:14

old yes, it sounds insane. i was only out for an hour!

OptimisticSix Fri 01-Jul-16 19:47:30

Both tests. I parked in a nearly empty carpark the other day, and was sitting in my car replying to a text when a car parked right next to me. A woman got out, walked to the passenger side (next to me) and flung the door open so it lacked into my car. She then realised I was there, knocked on the window and said "oops I think my door may have just tapped yours". ERM really? Luckily I have lots of dents and don't really care but tapped???? Hmm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now