Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to point out that there is actually an EU Referendum Forum on MN?

(12 Posts)
Libitina Sun 26-Jun-16 16:34:07

Here

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/eu_referendum_2016_

Can we please get back to Bridezilla and parking threads on AIBU? I'm sick of hiding all the Referendum threads yes, I realise I've just made another one.

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 26-Jun-16 16:36:33

I'm going to start counting how many threads are started complaining that EU threads are in the wrong place. When these threads should be in Site Stuff. I might even start a thread about starting threads about starting threads about the EU in AIBU. Because I'm meta.

Whiteplate1 Sun 26-Jun-16 16:59:46

I have hidden all the eu threads!

peachpudding Sun 26-Jun-16 17:00:56

what are they discussing on that thread?

Kummerspeck Sun 26-Jun-16 17:01:38

I'm waiting for MN to start a "Wailing and gnashing of teeth" section so all the hysterical fuckers on both sides can go in there and froth away to their hearts' content grin

RNBrie Sun 26-Jun-16 17:01:55

Sigh. Yeah yabu because this is the millionth thread about it too.

<hides another thread>

Figgygal Sun 26-Jun-16 17:02:07

Why does it matter? Just don't click on them!!

Oysterbabe Sun 26-Jun-16 17:07:11

Yes that has been pointed out once or twice.

Libitina Sun 26-Jun-16 17:08:52

Why does it matter? Just don't click on them!!

Because I have to scroll further to find a non-referendum thread! first world problems

ghostyslovesheep Sun 26-Jun-16 17:18:08

blimey - one of the most important things to happen to our country in 40+ years - with implication for our families and our children and you are bored of it already hmm

just don't click - lots of really important stuff gets marginalised on MN already - please don't turn AIBU into a forum full of 'lighthearted' shite and babble about MIL's - I like a good debate

JudyCoolibar Sun 26-Jun-16 17:24:26

I think I'll ask MN for a separate forum for people who want to complain about Referendum threads being in AIBU.

Libitina Sun 26-Jun-16 18:03:06

Maybe they could link it with the Referendum forum???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now