Talk

Advanced search

fed up with the rhetoric

(8 Posts)
jollygoose Sat 25-Jun-16 20:44:11

I1m sure nearly all of you are as fed up as myself with the hysteria shown by some ops re this subjact.
What has staggered me completely is the sheer ignorance and drivel I really thought mumsnetters were an intelligent bunch but fgs get a grip!

PurpleDaisies Sat 25-Jun-16 20:47:06

And yet you've started another brexit thread...

I love the hide thread function.

jollygoose Sat 25-Jun-16 20:49:12

Purple it wasn`t meant to be about brexit - it was about pig ignorance.

SoupDragon Sat 25-Jun-16 20:51:36

Clearly some MNers are not intelligent to use proper topics rather than shoving everything in AIBU.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Sat 25-Jun-16 20:58:07

I love the fact that someone who doesn't even know the meaning of the word rhetoric is calling other people out on their "pig ignorance" and has started the 350th thread since yesterday saying "get a grip" like s/he just invented the wheel.

Were the other 349 get-a-grip threads not worthy of you just putting "OP, I agree hun" on the end?

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp Sat 25-Jun-16 20:59:01

I miss the proper threads

Dawndonnaagain Sat 25-Jun-16 21:24:19

'as fed up as myself?' Sorry, what does that mean?

RepentAtLeisure Sat 25-Jun-16 23:51:12

Who are you accusing of being pig ignorant? The Remainers, I assume?

You do realize that the Leavers would be equally upset in our position don't you? (Well, not equally, because they wouldn't be facing the break up of the UK and the loss of millions of jobs and a looming recession whenever the PM decides to begin our booting out process. But they'd still be miffed.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now