to look forward to reading new threads that aren't about 'you know what' ?

(10 Posts)
mrsfuzzy Fri 24-Jun-16 18:55:02

bring back dodgy ils, lovely dcs, the funny stuff, mad relatives, bridezillas et al. missing you ! [sits back with chocs and wine, feeling hopeful]. smile.

InstinctivelyITry Fri 24-Jun-16 18:56:20

YABVVVU.

You the thread police wink

mrsfuzzy Fri 24-Jun-16 19:06:10

grin

ExcuseMyEyebrows Fri 24-Jun-16 19:08:38

YANBU!

I have never hidden so many threads. I'm so sick of the ignorant bigoted whining on here today.

And I've just reported the most ageist thread I've ever read.

This isn't what MN used to be like, it really makes me wonder if we've been overrun by trolls today confused

scurryfunge Fri 24-Jun-16 19:09:20

Can we have a thread about kittens and glitter? I have lovely Inlaws, not going to a wedding this summer and I have no issues with parking anywhere.

TaliZorahVasNormandy Fri 24-Jun-16 19:15:26

YANBU, Must have hidden about 15 threads today.

On the upside, weather has been rather nice today.

RuggerHug Fri 24-Jun-16 19:26:20

Yanbu. I considered setting up a 'to ask if anyone has anything lighthearted or lol bringing'. Then I remembered I'm going to be on the wine in an hour so I can just leave it to see if it's somewhat back to normal tomorrow. Good luck!

LastGirlOnTheLeft Fri 24-Jun-16 19:27:23

Haha yes I get you OP. I took part in one thread but isn't it all so depressing!!!

Good news is my daughter who was crying about sports day WON 5 of the 7 events for P1!!!gringrin

She obviously does NOT take after me!!

redshoeblueshoe Fri 24-Jun-16 19:42:19

I got to hold my squishy new GD today, that made me smile

Rugger wine lets start a bit earlier tonight

Olddear Fri 24-Jun-16 19:43:43

I'm with you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now