To LTB because his mum gave my 46383 month old a fruit shoot and a sausage roll then let strangers touch them?! Plus more

(1000 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

EatShitDerek Fri 24-Jun-16 13:10:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glenthebattleostrich Fri 24-Jun-16 13:15:37

Well my MIL parked my 72 month olds pushchair in a parent and toddler space. Then gave him a greggs sausage roll even though she knows he's exclusively formula fed. Obviously she's trying to be the mother as why else use PARENT PARKING.

WorraLiberty Fri 24-Jun-16 13:17:25

An old person smiled and touched my baby's face on the bus.

How do I complain to the bus company please?

x2boys Fri 24-Jun-16 13:18:02

50 dishes you can make with a small chicken for ten people ?

WorraLiberty Fri 24-Jun-16 13:20:05

Oh and not only did the checkout assistant in Asda dare to make small talk with me, but she sneered at me.

SNEERED I tell you!!

jay55 Fri 24-Jun-16 13:21:14

I got invited to a wedding in Maui on a Wednesday but my kids are only invited to the pre party on the Tuesday and the gift poem asks for currency for a different country altogether.

MyKingdomForBrie Fri 24-Jun-16 13:22:59

A disabled person wanted to use the disabled facilities but I was there first. SIBU isn't she?

2nds Fri 24-Jun-16 13:23:19

AIBU my mother in law went and bought a blue blanket yet I specifically told her that all of my baby boy's stuff will be neutral until he's in college!

EarLubes Fri 24-Jun-16 13:23:37

AIBU to send my child to a school which costs £67,531.98 per year even though it's rated worse than my local comprehensive?

WorraLiberty Fri 24-Jun-16 13:25:19

AIBU to be angry that MIL is demanding to see my newborn, before he's turned 18 years old?

She's always been a pushy cow.

SheHasAWildHeart Fri 24-Jun-16 13:26:07

How often do you wash your hairbrush? Well I jet wash everything in my house every morning and evening, and then I jet wash the jet wash and then take the second jet wash to local car wash and wash it there.

usual Fri 24-Jun-16 13:26:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

x2boys Fri 24-Jun-16 13:27:57

Aibu to ask for another thread on the referendum because i dont think we have enough?

2nds Fri 24-Jun-16 13:28:39

AIBU?? DD's principal says DD is to attend prayers. We knew it was a Catholic school before we applied for a place but we are not religious and we think this is unacceptable!

EarLubes Fri 24-Jun-16 13:29:15

I have a problem with my neighbour. WWYD? Her toyboy keeps shitting on my garden. I've bought a pet lion but the toyboy is still doing it. I don't see why I should have to pick up toyboy shit before my children play in the garden.
There have been other problems as well. She has a Ferrari which she parks 3/4 of an inch over my driveway which means I can't get my Hummer out in the mornings.
She also smokes Cuban cigars a quarter of a mile away from my open window which means I have to shut all of the windows otherwise my children will all instantly die.

WWYD?

Wheelerdeeler Fri 24-Jun-16 13:29:25

A girl at work touched my face today. TOUCHED MY FACE.

Why???????? Why would anyone do that?

BitchPeas Fri 24-Jun-16 13:29:47

I have a SIL, she has opinions and a personality.

She is being so fucking unreasonable isn't she?

She Does it to spite me, MIL backs her up and is oblivious to her narc ways.

I want to go NC. DH disagrees, should I LTB?

ijustwannadance Fri 24-Jun-16 13:30:33

My child has every last minute of their day planned and colour coded on a 4ftx3ft whiteboard. Tommorrow they will be white water rafting, doing a triathlon and helping in a donkey sanctuary. AIBU to think they could also fit in a cookery class and learn to ride a unicycle before lunch?

Ilovenannyplum Fri 24-Jun-16 13:35:19

I love this thread smile

WorraLiberty Fri 24-Jun-16 13:35:33

The school gate mums are a horrible bunch of nasty, cliquey bitches, who dress nicely and have actually made friends with each other.

AIBU to think they should welcome me into their group with open arms, despite the fact I've just insulted them all and have never made any attempt to go over and talk to them?

They're horrible people.

RedCrimson Fri 24-Jun-16 13:36:47

Well I've had enough of MN and I'm coming on here to announce to you all, very dramatically, that I'm leaving and I'm not ever coming back!

CancellyMcChequeface Fri 24-Jun-16 13:36:48

My DD wants to wear TROUSERS.

AIBU to think she might really be a boy?

2nds Fri 24-Jun-16 13:36:55

My MIL is a bitch she told me that she my choice of baby name is stupid. Well let's see how she likes it when she won't be invited to LeicesterFC's christening!!!!!

RedCrimson Fri 24-Jun-16 13:38:15

AIBU to wear pyjamas to pick my kids up at 3:30 from school?

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Fri 24-Jun-16 13:39:54

A dog went past me on the street today then turned and looked at me.
AIBU to think the owner should have had full control over the beast?

This thread is not accepting new messages.