Talk

Advanced search

who wants to wander over and reassure me that sore breasts, bloated tummy and feeling dizzy is all part of a normal month?

(9 Posts)
SituatedDifferently Tue 14-Jun-16 18:44:17

simply that breasts have been increasingly sore for about a week now - nipples seem bigger and very tender to touch, very sensitive to touch and nipples painful. I have had a couple of dizzy spells. Tummy has felt bloated and a few days of cramping, also had a clear discharge. This is all totally out of the ordinary for me in any normal month but very similar to my previous pregnancy symptoms. DH and I enjoy an active sex life but have taken precautions by using condoms. Feeling terrified that I am pregnant and trying to find lots of other reasons for these symptoms..... anyone want to help out. I am about 1 week away from period being due.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 14-Jun-16 18:51:15

Sounds like you could be. Are you peeing more? Also can be a sign. Why not just take a test? You can get really sensitive ones that you can do a good few days before your period starts. You can get ebay cheap ones that are just strips and super sensitive. I think you need to check by taking a test.

SituatedDifferently Tue 14-Jun-16 18:56:16

I took a cheap one this morning and it said negative but it was a simple one - going to have another few days of agonizing waiting I think... Just hoping it is a funny hormonal month!

FlyingElbows Tue 14-Jun-16 18:56:48

I never understand these threads, just poas. Yes these are perfectly normal pre-menstrual symptoms for some women but if you want to know if you're pregnant just poas.

iliketeaalot Tue 14-Jun-16 18:58:11

I had a couple of months like that before I actually got pregnant with ds so you might no be pregnant! Seriously I was convinced I was pregnant - very nauseous with tender breasts - but wasn't...

DustyBustle Tue 14-Jun-16 19:00:58

I went through months and years of absolutely no accompanying period symptoms at all, but now and then I get full blown up the duff symptoms - scared the bejesus out of me first time it happened !

SituatedDifferently Tue 14-Jun-16 19:03:56

See now I am reassured (reason for thread flying ), very unusual symptoms for and in my current circumstances ones I feel very worried about but uncomfortable discussing with anyone in rl

neveradullmoment99 Tue 14-Jun-16 19:59:01

well it can just be monthly symptoms too. If you POAS and it was negative, chances are that you aren't pregnant. It could have been too early. I cant remember how many days you can test before your period. When i POAS when i was pregnant, a line came up even on a cheap test right away every time. It was however mostly the day before i was due on. You can't really just rely on symptoms. They can be variable even for just onset of period.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 14-Jun-16 20:02:11

You can buy tests that you can use 4 or 5 days before your period so that would lessen the wait smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now