Talk

Advanced search

To be really embarrassed

(8 Posts)
SushiiiiiiMuj Mon 13-Jun-16 12:49:49

I went a bit crazy during my university finals and cringe when I look back on it. Stopped taking care of myself, went into exams with hair unbrushed, shaking, too much caffeine. Had a panic attack before a spoken exam and arrived late (!) due to lack of sleep resulting in arrangements being made for me to take it after. I'm so embarrassed.

7DaysAWeekWorker Mon 13-Jun-16 12:51:21

Ok......now have a whiskey and carry on

new5poundnote Mon 13-Jun-16 12:51:58

Sounds like you are under a lot of pressure. I'm sure the uni has seen this happen before. Take care of yourself flowers

Cutecat78 Mon 13-Jun-16 12:52:06

Is this recent confused

SushiiiiiiMuj Mon 13-Jun-16 12:53:56

Yes, they finished about a week ago! Sorry should have explained better. I've now come down with flu so recovering in bed and overthinking everything!

RuggerHug Mon 13-Jun-16 13:01:10

You probably could have turned up in your pjs with a bunny ears hairband on and no one would notice, everyone else would have been in exam haze too. Don't worry about it smile

FlibbertigibbetArmadillo Mon 13-Jun-16 13:11:52

I remember having to go to one of my uni exams with a full blown case of impatigo all over my face. No one but me remembers that.
You will be fine!

Beeziekn33ze Mon 13-Jun-16 13:27:06

It's over now, don't carry it with you. Spoil yourself a bit, talk to people who care about you ( about something else!). Listen to some music. Watch a feel good film or read an undemanding novel. Next time get the pjs and bunny ears ready!!
All the best for results and your future. 😉

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now