Nanny wouldn't get it

(165 Posts)
Tribblewithoutacause Sun 12-Jun-16 15:39:59

I'm sure you'll feel my pain, I wanted Nanny to give me her phone (it was on the shelf), so I could make important phone calls.I have a social life as well Nanny!

However, she refused, as she was 'busy.' As far as I can see cooking a chicken isn't as important as me. That chicken's already roasted, but I'm still here and I have needs that far outweigh a roasted chicken. Time is biscuits Nanny!

WIBU to cry and not talk to her. She's acting all offended, I've told her she's dead to me until I want some sweets.

Tribblewithoutacause Sun 12-Jun-16 15:48:04

Now Grandad won't let me use his watering can, he says it's raining. I say I'm impervious to rain, it simply won't hit me.

Why did my parents abandon me with these people!

luckiestgirl Sun 12-Jun-16 15:52:15

Ah she's mean. Just keep crying til your parents get back. That'll teach them to leave you.

MozzieRocks Sun 12-Jun-16 16:06:57

I feel so sorry for you all these people around you and love you but won't give you what you want all the time. I have no idea what they are thinking!

Tiredofsummer Sun 12-Jun-16 16:09:51

hmm

inlovewithhubby Sun 12-Jun-16 16:14:21

What the fuck?

Zarah123 Sun 12-Jun-16 16:19:50

YANBU, you are within your rights to lie on the floor and scream your head off. They can't stand that.

Theimpossiblegirl Sun 12-Jun-16 16:21:04

These threads are very weird.
hmm

PPie10 Sun 12-Jun-16 16:21:16

Is this one of those stupid threads written as a child/cat/ character from a tv program ?

Tribblewithoutacause Sun 12-Jun-16 16:26:42

luckiest I think you're onto something there.

(As for everyone else, it was just a stupid little thread based on the current antics of my three year old at Nanny's house. These kind of threads have been a bit of fun before, so thought it would be a bit of light heartedness)

Marthacliffscumbag Sun 12-Jun-16 16:27:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

NotYoda Sun 12-Jun-16 16:28:35

Tribble

Don't worry

Some people can't seem t o work things out if you don't put 8lighthearted8 in the title

MN has changed. Everyone's too pissed off

NotYoda Sun 12-Jun-16 16:28:46

lighthearted even

AugustaFinkNottle Sun 12-Jun-16 16:29:20

Totally unnecessary, Martha. If you're not interested in a thread, just don't join in.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 12-Jun-16 16:29:22

Made me chuckle OP smile

ImperialBlether Sun 12-Jun-16 16:30:09

It's not that, NotYoda. They're just not funny.

Marthacliffscumbag Sun 12-Jun-16 16:31:01

OR, don't put it on AIBU? Which is notoriously hostile. Share it with your dull NCT buddies instead.

BishopBrennansArse Sun 12-Jun-16 16:32:01

Nice bitchplopping, Martha.

LaContessaDiPlump Sun 12-Jun-16 16:32:27

Poo in her handbag op - that'll teach her.

Tribblewithoutacause Sun 12-Jun-16 16:33:12

Martha Goodness you're a right fun hoover aren't you.

DetestableHerytike Sun 12-Jun-16 16:33:29

Martha, any chance you might look back and cringe at your own unpleasantness?

MypocketsarelikeNarnia Sun 12-Jun-16 16:34:06

Marthacliffscumbag - well done. Nice to see someone taking on the thankless task of sorting out the Internet one post at a time.

Have a look at 'cutted up pear' in classics op smile

BalloonSlayer Sun 12-Jun-16 16:34:09

Tribble it made me smile and I would have joined in but my DCs are now older and I seem to have lost that connection with the toddler mind. Though DS1's thought-processes on his GCSEs are as incomprehensible as a toddlers I suppose . . .

Why people have to post just to be unkind I don't know. Or do people think there is a key logger at mumsnet towers and if you read threads without posting you get banned or something?

NotYoda Sun 12-Jun-16 16:34:28

On another day, the first few people would be in a good mood and join in and then it would be fine

Martha

AIBU isn't hostile

You are hostile

BranTriLlygaid Sun 12-Jun-16 16:34:34

Oh gawd not these again. I generally don't open them as they are a bit more 'obvious', but was fooled by the title. I think that these type of 'funny' posts would be better off in chat or perhaps their own part of the forum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now